58.Can you keep a secret?

Start from the beginning

"I can't believe he's threatening to fire me. I just want to save his life" I murmur as I treaded out of the water and to the door.

Niall's POV:

"Come on. Come on" I keep chanting , as I continued to give compressions to the girl's chest and breathed into her mouth from time to time.

"Yes" I mutter , when I watch her cough out some water that she had swallowed and sit up - breathing heavily.

"We have to get out of here" I tell her , looking around the gallons the water around me.

I desperately try to spot for Harry in those deep waters , hoping that he would be back up to the surface anytime now and we would be getting out of here soon.

"What did you do? I should be with my friends" The girl shouts , looking around and searching for the others.

"I'm sorry. None of them made it" I say , jumping into the water and signalling for her to do the same.

"I can't. I can't survive this. He would kill me anyway. You should have just let me die" she shakes her head vigorously, leaning back on the wall behind her and sobbing wildly.

"What are you talking about?" I shout , turning back and searching for Harry yet again , before turning to look at the girl now.

"We're just bait. We shouldn't be surviving this" she makes absolutely no sense with her words , a flood of relief passing through me when I spot Harry resurface along with a girl whom he held strongly in his arms.

"We have to get out of here. There's oil leaking and the outside of the ship is on fire" he says whilst gasping for breath.

I spot a trail of smoke escape into the sky through the small door which was now our only way out.

"Leave us here. There's no point in saving us" the girl along with Harry screams on top of her lungs.

"What the hell are you two going on about?" I swim to the girl on the table , reaching for her arms to pull her down to the water.

"Richard Damian..He.."

"Shut up , Tammy. We aren't supposed to tell them anything" the girl on the table shouts , as Harry and I exchanged shocking glances.

"Oh , what's the point? We are gonna die anyway" the other girl retaliates , now pushing Harry off and swimming on her own.

"I won't let you" the girl on the table surprisingly gets into the water next to me. What she does next though , I did not expect.

She reaches for the gun on my belt and pulls it out , shooting aimlessly at the girl in front of her.

"Fucking hell. What did you do?" I reach for the gun and pull it back and out of her hands, but I was too late.

She had already shot Tammy.

"We owed our lives to Richard. He kept us alive all these days" the girl speaks softly , as I watched her helplessly.

"You didn't have to kill her for that" Harry seethes at her , now swimming towards us.

"If I were you , I'd watch my back. Including my team's back" she says mostly looking at Harry , now going underwater and swimming away from us as fast she could.

"There's no point in trying to save my life. You need to leave" she resurfaces a bit too far away from us and waves just when a huge explosion goes off above us , collapsing the ship further into the water and blocking a huge part of our escape route.

"Leave her , Harry. Let's go" I tell my bestfriend , who seemed to be in conflict with himself about what to do next.

"Are we still online on comms?" He asks , the both of us desperately swimming to the door.