Oh my

Oh my... I can't hold it and I burst laughing out loud... Are you seeing her weird dances? That's our extra Dubu! My birthday party is being really awesome, we are having a lot of fun... I just wonder what would just happened if Ryan-oppa had came...

-Tzuyu's imagination-
I'm waiting for my guests to come, I only see my friends... No sign of Ryan-oppa... We start the party and suddenly I feel some hands covering my eyes from behind me...
-???: Who I am? (chuckles)
It can't be, it's Ryan-oppa!
-Tzuyu: R-Ryan-oppa?
I turn out to face him, he's looking really good and he's dressed up as if he were going to an important meeting...

-Ryan: Happy birthday princess

-Ryan: Happy birthday princess... I know you liked the lollipop I brought you... So I brought you another one... (he kisses the lollipop and then put it in my lips for the side he kissed) I know you didn't give your first kiss, but I'll make sure that it belongs to me... (smirks)
-Tzuyu: (blushes) O-Oppa, you shouldn't do such things...
-End of Tzuyu's imagination-
-Dahyun: What shouldnt do oppa? (laughs)
-Tzuyu: Uh... Did I say something out loud?
-Chaeyoung: About who were you daydreaming?
-Tzuyu: About no one... Let's continue with the party...

I can't believe I imagined such a weird situation with Ryan-oppa... Please, can I focus? He's just my teacher...

RYAN'S POV
It's 16:00 pm... I'm all alone at home, seeing movies and playing ps4 is not fun anymore... I'm gonna go for a walk as I said before... I decided to head to an ice cream shop, I entered the shop and when the girl that was giving her back turned around I couldn't hold my heart beat... It's her, the girl I took the pic...
-Girl: Hi! How may I help you? (smiles)

With which right do I deserve such beautiful bunny smile?
-Girl: Excuse me sir, how may I help you?
-Ryan: I'm Son Ryan, you can call me just Ryan... Nice t-to meet you! (smiles)

What the hell am I doing? I'm such a weirdo, stupid and dork guy... Shc might think that I'm a really weird boy... Wait! She smiled again!
-Girl: Nice to meet you, I'm Im Nayeon, you can call me just Nayeon as well... (smiles)

So Nayeon huh? Cute name, I have to tell Chaeyoung that I found her!
-Nayeon: So, which ice cream would you like to have?
-Ryan: Which one do you recommend me?
-Nayeon: Hmm... I personally like the vanilla with caramel one...
-Ryan: I'll take that one then... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Okay! You'll have in a moment...

I headed to an empty table... Yay, I can't believe I found her... I'm a lucky guy... Oh, she's coming...
-Nayeon: Here you have Ryan! (giggles)

She remembers my name!
-Ryan: Thanks Nayeon... (smiles)

I was enjoying my ice cream until I heard some music... The lyrics are so romantic, and the voices seems to belong to angels... I like it, it's so relaxing... A lot of similar songs played and I was that focused that I didn't notice that I was the last customer and also that my ice cream already melted... I'm such a pabo!
-Nayeon: Do you like it Ryan?
-Ryan: Uh, huh?
-Nayeon: The ice cream, did you like it?
-Ryan: Uh, yeah it was delicious... (looking to the ice cream) when it was still an ice cream was better tho...

We both laughed because of it...
-Nayeon: I thought you didn't like it, as you didn't finish it...
-Ryan: It's because I was too much focused listening to the songs...
-Nayeon: I was the one playing the songs, I like that kind of songs a lot... (smiles)
-Ryan: You have a good taste! (smiles) I didn't notice I was the last customer, I think I'll be going home as it's kinda late- *Chaeyoung calling* Oh, sorry I have to answer...
-Nayeon: Yeah, go ahead! (smiles)

Cute~

Me: Yeah?
Chaeyoung: Where are you Ryan?
Me: I'm at an ice cream shop, why?
Chaeyoung: Can you pick me up? It's kinda late...
Me: Aw, my little cousin is afraid of returning alone? (teasing)
Chaeyoung: S-Shut up, you dork! Just come okay?
Me: I'll be there in a moment, don't worry...
Chaeyoung: Thanks~ (hangs up)

-Ryan: Uhm, I have to go Nayeon... My cousin needs me to pick her up- I don't know why am I explaining to you... (laughs)
-Nayeon: (laughs) See you soon Ryan!
-Ryan: Bye~