Chapter 2

(This is not NCT's Lucas! I just used a random name and I didn't think about it back then so...)

--------

It needed two months until Sehyoon gave up on hoping, he would wake up in his own body again at any moment.

Meanwhile he slipped into Jason’s life as if he had always been there and with every new day, he learned to appreciate and love the younger more.
They seemed to fit together like two pieces of a puzzle and after some time they were inseparable.
Still, it took some time for the older boy to adjust himself in his new environment.

In his first night which Sehyoon spent with Jason, he had insisted on sleeping on the floor.
Jason had only looked at him with raised eyebrows but still helped setting up a blanket and pillows on the carpet next to his bed, without trying to convince him otherwise. 
Sehyoon kept it up for 6 full days until he accepted Jason’s invitation to just share the bed. 
In the end, the carpet was not really comfortable, even though it looked extremely soft and fluffy.

Some weeks later, at night, when the two were lying next to each other and looked at the glowing stars on the ceiling over their heads, he asked once more,

“What problems do you have in school and why don’t you tell your mother about them?”

Jason sighed.

He thought he wouldn’t get an answer like last time but then the little boy suddenly started to talk,

“Because she can’t help me anyways and it would make everything only worse… 
Some years ago, my parents decided to move. I might be still a child but even I know it wasn’t an easy decision for them…they argued a lot and still do…,” he made a short pause before he continued,

“When we came here, I had already learned some English but at the time I entered school, the other kids thought I sounded funny and they started to mock me by imitating the way I spoke…”

Sehyoon felt anger raging through his body and he clenched his fist. 
Sometimes he really hated children.

“After a while my English got a lot better and their teasing stopped. But then…he came into my class…and everything got even worse.”

“Who is he and what has he done?”

‘What is his name? Where can I find him, and are there any ways to threaten him?’ Were also on Sehyoon’s list of important questions he wanted to ask.

He was already taking notes about information on him in his head, so he could stop him from hurting the little boy any longer. 
He might have known Jason for only a few weeks but he had never felt such a deep need to protect someone before in his entire life.

“His name is Lucas…and he…does all sorts of things.”

Jason responded vaguely.

“Like what, for example?” 

Jason kept silent for a while. When he answered, it was hard for Sehyoon to understand him, because he talked so quietly,