"Shut up Yoongi, let him speak, with or without his own language" and Hoseok added. Oh boys.

"Ummh, guys I'm.. going to.. umhh" Taehyung studied faces of his friends who looked seriously waiting for what he would say, and it made him even more tense.

"Spill it for God's sake!" Jin lost his patience.

"I'm going to get married.." he finally said it even though the last word sounded like a whisper.

"WHAT?!" 5 of them were literally screaming while Taehyung kept his head low, didn't dare to look at them in the eyes.

"Married? Did you say you're going to get married?" Suga asked him unbelievably. "You kidding me, dude!"

"..." Taehyung just shook his head

"With who? Why so sudden? I think you have no girlfriend, hyung" and the maknae finally voiced out

"Isn't your relationship with Irene still unclear? Or has she changed her mind?" Namjoon wondered

"Oh my God, don't tell me you fucked her and forgot to use condom" Hoseok plucked his hair dramatically, makes everyone's faces turned tense and horror.

"Guys, guys, please let him talk. I'm sure Taehyung has his own reason" then the quiet Jimin just froze the chaos. He managed to make all his hyungs shut up. "Explain tae"

"You know this, chim?"

Jimin just heaved a sigh before answering the leader with a nod, "I do, but let Taehyung talk about this"

Taehyung heaved a sigh before saying, "I know you may be shocked or disappointed at me, but please listen to my explanation till' the end 'cos I myself honestly feel so scared and confused"

"Alright brother, tell us" Jin patted his back

"Grandma and also my parents set me up with a girl who is the granddaughter of grandma's best friend. They told us that we've been arranged since we were babies"

"Who's she? You know her?" Jungkook asked

Taehyung nodded his head, "We know her, she's also an idol"

"What?"
"Daebak!!"

"OMG who's she? Which group she comes from?"

"IOI? APink? Ahh Twice? GFriend?"

"Oohh don't tell me it's the great SNSD? Yya kim taehyung you daebak!!"

"Guys stop it! Is it important to know which group she's from? Taehyung will get married for God's sake!" Jimin interrupted his friends. He was annoyed to see his friends reaction who even questioned about the background of that girl, not focus on Tae and their group's future.

Taehyung shook his head before continue to talk, "None of them. At first we refused and tried to cancel this plan, but I changed my decision after my grandma died. For once I wanted to grant her request. I want to make her and also my parents happy. So I proposed her yesterday and we agreed to get married"

Silence filled the air since everyone was drowning in their own thoughts.

"Taehyung-ah, you know what you do now? You know what it means?" Namjoon broke the silence, "I mean, you're still too young for this. Don't you realize it may ruin your future, OUR future?" he emphasized the word of "our" which referred to BTS's future.

"I've been thinking 'bout it, hyung"

"Taehyung-ah, listen to me" Hoseok made all eyes fixed on him, "I understand you wanna make your parents happy, we also want to. But there are many other ways that you can do, tae. Not like this"