"Jake come with me!" She says while staring at jake so mad and angrily. She doesn't even look at me and all her attention is at Jake Miller.
He stands up upon her entering the room.
He looks frightened when she came in.
I look at her then ask "can I just talk to him for a few minutes please?"
She nods her head then says, "just a few minutes!"
She walks out and closes the door shut.
"Whose she?" I ask Jake and he replies holding his palms swinging them looking kind of nervous, "she is Lucie my older sister." I node my head assuring him that I get it.

He gets closer to me and sits beside me on the bed.
I look at jake miller and say, "listen up whatever you saw in the woods just forget about it."
After all jake miller didn't even know my name or if i existed until today so it's better he moves on and goes back to his popular cool life. Because this situation is formidable and the only solution is Jake Miller forgetting and erasing everything from his memory.

He stares at me flustered then mutters, "why? how do you expect me to forget about what I saw?"

I release breaths and say as I hold my knuckles with my other palm, "just forget please you don't even know me, we actually barely know each other until today right now and also that coincident meeting in the genitors room, whatever happened is confusing so promise me you won't tell anybody after you leave this hospital and you'll erase it from your memory."

He stares at me for a while he seems to be trying to read my thoughts, his also looking confused analyzing what I just said then says, "i know you very well you're Grace Anderson, you live on the fourth street and you don't like talking to anybody at school. I've known you my entire life. Grace. I'm your neighbor, I've actually tried to talk to you so many times but you've avoided any contact with me. In history class, in math class and also apparently in the genitors room yesterday but as usual you didn't respond back at me. You stay with your mom synthia Anderson. You hate being around people or even taking to anybody especially me. You don't socialize much Grace!"

I stare at me completely shocked at his utter burst of words describing my entire personality and life.

He described my life in a split second.
How can he know me so well. I thought I never existed. Did I think wrong?
He said all of it out in a flurry.

He asks, "why do you isolate yourself from everyone?" And this seemed to be a question he'd wanted to ask me all my life but never got the chance.

I look away from him. I don't wanna tell him why I isolate myself from the world. It's something I've never wanted to tell anyone not even my mom, whose literally my best friend.

He emphasizes and asks fanatically, "grace answer me. Why?" he slowly says the word why.

I say tears forming in my eyes, "because I hate myself. I'm not normal. I wish I was never me. I mean look at me, you just found me in the woods levitating which normal teenager would do that?"

He looks really flustered at my utter burst of words. His left speechless I guess. Because his not saying a single word.

He inhales and exhales a few times then says softly "don't say that, you're special grace. There's no other girl whose like you at Danville high. Listen you don't deserve to hate yourself Grace."

His words really touch my soul. Nobody as I ever told me that. His showing amorous towards me and his definitely alluring me to him.

His just trying to flatter me and it's working terribly. I'm turning so red and hot like a chilly.