I just gaze at him. His actually talking to me. His never talked to me before except that time when we coincidentally met in the genitors room. I wanna ask him why he was in there and who he was hiding from? But I'm to shy because of the way I performed at the end.

I'm still confused what he was doing in the woods alone. That's another question dwelling in my mind.
I nod my head at his question about my health reassuring him that I'm fine.
"Where did you find me?" I ask after all the silence that ran in the room. I had to speak after all he did save me.

He says hesitant, "i found you in the woods unconscious." He then quickly runs his palms through his curly blonde hair.

Yes I do remember fainting in the woods.

He then sat beside me on the bed and his face had a worried look and he cleared his throat and continued speaking, "when I saw you, y....you where l...l...levitating." the word levitating struggled to come out.

The last word I'd expect hearing is levitating. How is that possible?

I begin to tremble after his statement.

I don't even believe him but he looks genuine with his words. Jake miller would never lie to me, why?

I look at him and all I said was "really."
He stares at me quietly and I say, "how am I able to levitate? What's going on?" I'm literally fazed and he notices.

He must be fanciful because that's literally impossible. Levitating, levitation all in general is impossible for a normal human being. Though I might believe him because that same day, I was able to control a persons mind, body and actions.

He nods his head and continues speaking, "I found you there and then brought you to the hospital because you were unconscious and your body was burning up."
I'm all falter as I hear Jake Miller speak and fazed because his speaking a bunch of gibberish. I'm not believing him at all.

I avoid his eyes and stare at my palms as I tremble with nervousness. He says calmly, "don't be embarrassed about everything."

I say forthwith, "no I'm not Jake Miller, it's....it's that I feel different from everyone else."

Jake miller is the last person I would want for him to find out I've got unexplainable powers. I'm sure he'll tell everyone at school and I'll be the laughing stock at school, worser the government will get me and lock me up in a laboratory for experiments.

Well away from that, I wanna no why Jake Miller was in the woods. I now gather the courage to ask to ask Jake miller why he was in the woods. "Why...why were you in the woods?"

He stares at me and says, "that doesn't matter, what matters is that you're safe." His trying to be evasive with me and I won't give up. I ask frustratedly, "just answer my question already."

He replies as he brushes his knuckles over his chin, "Listen I was running away from people and the only place left to hide was the woods and so it happens I run into your levitating body."

He says a little louder and I hesitate and say, "don't say loudly please." He nods his head meticulously.

All of a sudden someone opens the door.
It was a tall blonde hair girl. She has a nose piercing and looks very furious. She's beautiful and slim, she's wearing a blue jean and a purple shirt not to long showing off her belly and her belly piercing.