Chapter 1

Infinite's POV:

I had made an attempt to escape the doctor, but he took the phantom ruby off me and the only thing I have with me is my sword. I know that the resistance will come, find me, and finish me off.

"All of this was for nothing, I don't deserve to be alive, and I can't believe that I am still WEAK", I said.

And no one will accept me.

Narrator's POV:

Everybody doesn't want to accept Infinite and for all the evil he has done.....or will there be?

In another dimension...

Viola's POV:

It's time for me to finish Dark's phantom spirit admin.

"It's over for you, Phantom!" I said.

I use my soul spear to destroy the phantom.

"Phew, thank Luminous, it's done", I continued.

A rift opened and is starting to pull me in.

"What in Lumina's name, why is there a rift and......AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH", I screamed.
'Where is this rift taking me? Let me check my rift scanner.....okay, so this portal leads me.....toooo.......Mobius!' I thought.
"Wait, Mobius?, where have I heard that name before?.....hmm....(gasped). MOBIUS IS THE WORLD WHERE MY MOTHER WAS FROM AND BORN IN!," I shouted.
'So this make me half mobian, huh, I wonder what it's like on Mobius' I thought.

      Will Viola get used to adapting her mother's world and meet Infinite?

        Find out in Chapter 2

P.S. Viola also wears a white ripped scarf and her scarf extends to eliminate her enemies.