Chapter 10 - Why Me

Hey! How'd you like all the Flashbacks? ;) I am sooooo sorry i havent updated ive been heaps busy! sorry guys! hope this clears up a few things... ;)

this goes out to my friend Sophie, who made me out it up :) so excited we're going to Hot Chelle Rae tomorrow night with Cher Lloyd performing!!! Eeep!!

-____----__---_---__

_-------____----_-__

1 Week. One week since Cameron walked into class. 1 week of crying, remembering, enduring the pain all over again. We had been to see the judge who issued cameron to 15 years in prison, and he said he got off for good behavior. One week of Daniel holding me while i cried, helping me out of shock. But the only thing I had running through my mind was, why Me?

FLASHBACK

--__-__--__-__-_

"Cam?" i sniffed walking into his house. His mum was out of town for 2 months so i didn't need to worry about her. I heard slight grunts coming from his room and i walked up to it. I knocked quietly but got no answer so I slowly opened it, to see a horrible sight. Cameron. In Bed. With a random blonde girl. They hadn't noticed me and kept at it. Her moaning his name and him with a satisfying smirk. I choked out a sob and he looked up, his dark eyes softening when he saw me. "Addie.." He stared at me as i slowly walked away from the door. "ADDIE" He yelled. But i kept walking, too in shock to run. i felt strong arms wrap arong my stomache and pull me back. I was pushed against a wall and forced to look at him. "HOW COULD YOU!?" I screamed tears steaming down my face. "Addie, i have urges..." "URGES? THATS NO REASON TO CHEAT ON ME CAM!?" I scream. Tears were BIE

Pouring down my face. "You could always join us..?" he said a sly smile on his lips. "You know I'm not ready Cam.." I whimpered, his eyes turning black. He gripped my shoulder s harder. "Cam, your - hurting- me!" I said trying to wiggle out of his grasp. he tightened and he shuved me into his room. "CAMERON!" I screamed. He knew i didn't like to be shuved. Not after years from dad. He winked at the blonde on the bed which only made my sobs louder. I felt her hands snake her arms around my waist, pulling me back. I tried to shrug her off, But she just tightened her grip.Cameron climbed ontop of us, sliding my top up. "Cameron what are you doing?" I whimpered and he smirked. "somethin I've wanted to do for along tome baby." he replied with a wink. He pulled it over my head and went for the bra strap. "Cameron!!!! GET OFF ME!!" I screamed wriggling and kicking to get out of his grip. "Shutup, Bitch" He said and stuffed a sock in my mouth to muffle my screams.

--__-__--__-__-_

END OF FLASHBACK

Silent tears fell down my cheeks as i rememebered that day. that horrid day where he took my virginity - by raping me.

I's had numerous calls and text messages from Justin, but I couldn't bring myself to answer them. Everything he'd said was replaying in my mind, confusing me. Did he like me or not? It was all too confusing and made my head hurt. My phone buzzed next to me, yet another message from Justin.

Meet me at south Waverly park. Please.

-Justin

Another silent tear rolled down my face as I remembered everything that had happened at that park.

-_--__---___----__-_-___

JUSTINS POV

I sat at the park waiting for Adrena - hoping she'll show. The park itself was eerily quiet, no one around. I leaned back into the seat and closing my eyes, the luminant moon light having a faint glow beneath my eyelids. Who was that guy? strolling round like he knew the place, walking all over Adrena when he first came... I hadn't realised my hands were forming untill i felt the nails privking my skin. Breathe...

The cracking of bushes brought me back to reality as I opened my eyes to see Adrena standing there, eyes darting every secound.

"you came.." I breathed. She looked beautiful, even If she was only in track suit and a hoodie, her brown hair spilling out.

"You didn't give me much of a choice..." she said. I smiled sadly at her and motioned for to sit down. She did with a moments of hesitance. We sat like that for a while, In silence. Her eyes kept darting towards a tree in the corner of the park. It was like she was trying to avoid it, scared of it even. But her eyes kept finding their way back to it.

"Are you okay? Your eyes keep looking at that tree. If you want we can go sit over the-" "NO!" she said suddenly, her eyes widening in fear. I sat back confused. She was scared of a tree? But it was just a tree, a large one that looked like it had been there for a while. Her breathing was ragerred as she stared at it, as If it would disappear.

"What happen with Cameron Adrena?" I mumbled, looking at her. Her body instantly tended at the sound of his name.

"Why are you even talking to me, I thought I was undateable?" she said, hurt in her eyes...

"I-"

ADRENAS POV:

"I- I'm sorry.." he said looking down. Guilt evident in his face.i just wanted to hug him and tell him it's alright, but I forced myself or too. I thought about everything he had said to me and stood my ground. I wasn't ping to let another guy walk all over me again.

"I didnt come here for an apology Justin." I stated and stood up. I saw Daniel pull up.

"good bye Justin." I said and walked over to the car, got

In and drove away. Not looking back once.