How Could You? A Bieber Loverstory

PArt 1!

Auhors Note!

Hey Guys Mia Here! This is my first story on Wattpad and yeah! Hope you like! I would like to give credit to Kaylea and Bree from Forever a Belieber, Facebook page because they also write some chapters!! alright! here we go!

PS.  they are gonna be short chapters and Justin is not famous in it

_____________________________________________________________

I sat down in my Histoy class the first class of the week, people laughing at me again. I was bullied and tormented and have been since i started here at Senior Prep. Amanda, the girl who sat behing me and was the head cheerleader passed me a note that said i thought you would of started dieting by now... you should by the look of that fat ass!

 I ignored it and put my earphones in. Keep you with Me was the first track to come and i quicky changes it. I'd start crying if i listened to it. Too many memories.  Ms Dawson arrived and i took out the earbuds. "Good morning everybody, i hope you all had a pleasent weekend!" shes a bit chirpy... "We have a new student  joing us today! His name is Justin Bieber! Please make him feel welcome!" and thats when he walked in. He strutted in with his pants pulled down halway down his ass, twinkling brown eyes, brown hair, and winked right at Amanda. Typical. I rolled my eyes. All the girls had already started sighing at his 'hottness' and the boys fighting to be his new best mate. 

"Good to be here!" he said, and all the girls strightened up and smiled as his eyes wondering around the room and landed on mine. we stared at eachother untill i dropped it. "You may sit with Ms Adrena Spink over there, I will be right back." And she pointed right at me and left the room. Great.  He walked over here and i dropped my gaze to my phone, with a phtoto of my brother Danieland I on it.  "Hey I'm Justin!" he said and made me look up. "Adrena" i said and looked at him, he smirked. "What a beautful name, for such an ugly girl." he said and i looked back down. Everyone laughed "dont be sad, You didnt really think you had a shot with him Adrena, did you?" said Amanda. everyone laughed. "Seroiulsy though, bet you've never dated anyone!" said Justin and i just kept staring at the photo of Daniel. eveyone cheered him on. Do.Not.Cry.   "I mean, you parents probably hate you because of how ugly you are!" everyone stopped cheering and i looked up at him. He looked confused at how everyone had stopped cheering. You see, my mother and father were so loving and caring, before my father became an alcholic and he abused our mother. and sometimes me. No one knew except us. But then One night he came home and tied me and my brother to a chair and Got a gun out and shot my mother in the head and made us watch the whole thing. He then set her on fire and made us both watch her burn. He then shot himself and For the next half an hour we both sat there screaming and watching the blood pour out of our father and our mother burn. Everyone in the town knew about it and it was the one thing no one bullied me about because everyone loved my parents. My mother was the prettiest mother and my dad was the most 'hottest' parent as everyone says. i felt the tears building up in my eyes and i grabbed my bag and rushed out the room, past confused Justin and Ms Dawson who had just entered the room and out the coridoor... 

_______________________

SO guys what do you think?! please leave your comments below! sorry its a bit rushed! just wanted to get into it! 

sneak peak for next chapter :   instincts took over and i whiped away a tear that had just fallen from her face. she closed her eyes, as if no one had done that to her in ages...

COMMENT LIKE AND YEAH <3 xoxoxxo