Chapter 6 ~ Traitors and Lies ...

My alarm barks into my ears. "Go away." I groan pulling the pillow over my ears. It can't be Monday already. It just can't. I'm not ready to go to school. I cannot face Amanda the school yet.

"Rise and shine," Daniel laughs yanking my curtains open. 

"Oh please, I'm up" I roll out of bed, he bends over to make my bed as I head for the shower. The steam rolls down my body and over my bruises. The car accident left me with nothing but bruises and scrapes. I look pathetic. 

"So you going to see that boy today?" Daniel teases as I file into the kitchen.

"What boy?" I growl, of course I know what boy he's talking about. Justin. 

"Oh you know, that one that brought you into the hospital." He smiles, I roll my eyes.

"Oh that one, maybe, is it any of your buissness anyway?" I grumble shoving a spoonful of cereal into my mouth and crunching down hard. 

"Yes, I'm your brother." His eyebrows raise in that teasing way of his. I know every aspect of him, when he's scared he'll cover it with funny remarks. When he's upset he will try and act happy but it fails. When he's happy a smile sits constantly on his face. 

"Oh shut up," I yell throwing a pillow on one of the stools we have to him. 

"Hey don't throw stuff," He growls, I splutter loudly. "What?" He laughs.

"You never throw stuff do you?" I say sarcastically. 

"Shut up and get in the car before I make you catch the bus." He laughs as I stack my plate in the dishwasher and file out of the kitchen. 

Justin: 

I stumble on to the bus giving the bus driver a polite smile and thank you. 

"Justin!!!!" A peppy cheerleader who is in my class beams, I smile. She's hot, she must be a cheerleader. But for the godsake of me I can't remember her name. I only can remember Adrena. Oh my Adrena... she is beautiful. 

"Hey," I cleared my throat leaning into the seat next to her. She had gotten her other friend to move, yeah i guess she was pretty. 

so I heard you  like went in the Ambulance and to the hospital with Adrena?" She smiled but shuddered at Adrenas name. "That is so sweet," She coos, I breathe in and out and nod. 

"Yeah I did, she didn't deserve to go alone." I felt my chest tighten.

"Awwwh, well if you're not hanging out with anyone you can hang out with me," She winks moving closer to me, her hand resting on my knee. Her red cheerleading skirt lifts up her thigh. 

"Uh sure," I nod unsure of whether I should. 

"Oh and don't worry about Adrena, she is a little weird." She whispers making a face as if this is a secret. 

"Oh, uh okay." I nod wearily. 

"So you into Basketball buddy?" A guy in the seat behind us leans forward.

"Yeah basketball is my thing." I tell him straight, and then there was hockey.

"Oh great I'll get Coach Waldon to put you on the team. If your into Hockey as well, our Hockey team is huge." She butts in, I didn't want to ask for her name but I just nod.

"That's nice of you but they probably already have a team." I turn her down she shakes her head.

"I can get you on the team," She purrs in my ear, I feel my cheeks heat up. Play it cool, Play it cool. 

"I'm sorry what's your name again?" I blink hard.

"Uh Amanda," It looks like she is disappointed, she has obviously never had anyone forget her name. "Anyway let's go," She pulls me up and off the bus. She does her peppy walk all the way to the Basketball team. "Hi boys," She chirps giving them hugs. The boys eyes tend to stare at her ass as she walks around. I make my eyes fall on it, it is alright, nothing fantastic. I keep my eyes up for Adrena. I didn't understand how Amanda could just diss her like that. "Boys this is Justin, he will be on your team after I talk to Waldon," She says brightly, the boys all pat my back with cheers. 

Adrena:

I stumble out of the car, my eyes immediatly scan the campas. I can't see Justin. But I see Amanda with jocks. The whole group moves inside, I pace up and down the school before retreating inside as the bell will start to go. Amanda is twirling her hair and giggling at some guy, I walk past her. I turn to see the guy. Justin? 

"Hey Adrena did you have a nice "trip' to hospital?" She laughs, Justin laughs with her and sets his hand on her waist. He gives me a smirk and raises his eyebrows. He is just like everyone else here. Why had I trusted him? For just one second. How could I let my guard down? How could he? I felt hot tears wet my face, he looked at the floor then back at Amanda. She took him by the crook of the arm, he held her books. She led him straight into class, he stared at me. His eyes looked sorry. Wait, how could eyes look sorry. My eyes were the only sorry ones, because I had trusted him. He was a jerk and always would be. I looked into the classroom. They chatted all the way, Amanda making purrs and stroking his hair. The boys fighting to sit next to him. I felt a pang of jealousy. Amanda was right, the first day he came here. I was never going to be good enough for anyone. Not even him. 

Justin:

I felt guilty. How could I do that to her? Why did I do it to her? For popularity? To be closer to Amanda? What good was I to anyone? I was a complete jerk. I didn't deserve to live, no one in this room except Adrena did. She was so beautiful! wasn't that enough? Wasn't she enough!? She was more than enough. I was just disgusting. I couldn't bare to hear myself talk. I sat through class Amanda all over me. I didn't even brush her away. Not even once.

-------------------

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?!?! please leave comments below! dont be scared to shoot me an email to clarify anything?! xoxoxoxx