Chapter 8 ~ Waiting...

HEY GUYS!!! OVER 200 READS!!! YOU GUYS DO NOT KNOW HOW EXCITED I AM!!!!!! :DDDD  Thankyou all so much for all the comments! I lvoe reading them <3 they mean heaps so please comment!!! dramadramadramadrama for My Friend Sophie and Hannah ;) this ones for you!! you guys will hate me for how i start this ;)  SORRY IT TOOK SO LONGER! MAJOR WRIghters BLOCK! 

P.S  Ive changed her last name to Spark ! so ts Adrena Spark xox

__---___-_-____-__------___________--__-------_-______------_-__----_____----

JUSTIN'S POV:

3 days. 72 hours.  4,320 minutes 259,200 secounds. 259,201, 259,202, 259,203.... Since the kiss. She hasn't showed up at school. I have not seen her. she hasn't repied to my facebook messages - which she had read! thankyou to new & updated facebook! 3 days of Amanda constantly hanging off me and flirting with. Honestly can't she get the hint? God.

Everyday gone past i stare at the door, hoping to see her beautiful face come through. Just so i know she's okay. But no. Ever since that kiss, the one she ran out of the bathroom with pure shock on her face... I have seen no life of Adrena Spark. 

I sighed as i walked into homeroom, sitting in the back corner, so i could see her walking in - if she did. Amanda and her crew walked in, winking at me and i smirked back. nothing more, Nothing less. The class filed in and yet no Adrena. The teacher walked in and i dropped my gaze to my phone on my lap, on the facebook app, hoping to get a message from her. Maybe staring at it will produce a little 1 next to the message box. God, i have it bad. The teacher started calling out names and i mumbled a 'here' when i heard my name. It went through.... the Cs, The Fs, The Hs, Ks, Ms, so and so and i just stared at my screen. Please message me! please just some hint th.. "Adrena Spark?" the teacher called "... Here!" I heard from the door. I looked up, startled to see her standing in the doorway, avoiding my gaze.

She looked beautiful, her long brown wavy hair falling down to her waist, and green eyes sparkling. I noticed that the only spare spot was next to me so a moved over. I am going to get her to talk. 

ADRENAS POV: 

the past few days i have been "sick". Well thats what Daniel thinks. really, i have been thinking and avoiding Justin. Ever since the kiss... I can't think straight, i can't eat. Cant sleep. All i can think about was the kiss! It was amazing. My lips were left tingling and my heart fluttering. The problem is, How do I know he felt the same? How do i know this isn't just a game to make a fool of me? 

I sat down next to Justin, and you could basically see the awkwardness between us. the teacher said she will be back in 10 minutes and the class was left teacherless. Here we go. 

"Ew, Poor Justin has to sit next to that." Some cheerleader said.

"You can sit next to me Justin" Said AManda one. 

I just rolled my eyes and played on my phone. 

"What an ugly cow! ugh i mean shes totally still a virgin. My bets she's never been kissed!" The class filled with laughter. My cheeks burned red and tears filling up. I heard Justin shift. I looked over at him to see him winking at Amanda. Thats it! 

"What do you think Justin? hm? what do you think of me" He looked over at me, with a shocked look. "I - I.." i cut him off. "Thats what i thought." i said and got  up and began to leve the room. 

"...WAIT!" i heard Justin Yell. Someone started tugging at my arm and i felt bolts shoot up. Oh god. 

I turned around to see him looking at me with lust filled eyes. "I think you're beautiful." he said and I looked up into his eyes.  they were sparkling brown and i could just get lost in them. That was until I heard everyone burst into laughter. I looked around in confusion. "GOOD ONE JUSTIN!" said some jock. 

"HAHA HOW WOULD DATE THAT?" said another. I looked at justin to see him laughing along too and i think my heart shattered. "You thought i was serious?!" he said but i heard the hesitation in his voice. And with that, i turned aroundand ran straight into someone and fell to the floor. I looked up, expecting to see a teacher. "Sor-" I began untill I saw who it was. Cameron Karns. 

JUSTIN'S POV:

As I heard the laughter around me, I realized they thought I was messing with her. She looked at me with utter confusion as i hear people scream out horrible things. Something came over me and I smirked and said "You thought I was serious?" I instantly regreted it as I watched her face fall and tears well up in her eyes. She turned\d to leave when she ran into someone. It was some new guy, Cameron I think his name was. She was knocked to the floor and began to apoligize when she looked up. She cute her self off and i was confused. He wasn't that hot, was he? He smirked down at her, his eyes staring into her in a way i didn't like. She began to scramble back, her eyes widen in fright as he winked at her. "He Addie, Miss Me?"

---------

WHOS CAMERON??? AND WHATS HIS HISTORY WITH ADRENA? 

4 COMMENTS AND 4 VOTES FOR NEXT ONEEE!!! 

MIAXO