Chapter 9 - Running from a horrible past

Dying to know who Cameron is? ;) THIS CHAPTERS DEDICATED TO MY FRIEND HANNAH! WHO COMMENTED 5 TIMES JUST SO I WOULD UPDATE <3 LOVE YOU HANNN! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUSTIN'S POV:

I watched as she scrambled up, her eyes wide in horror as she stared at him. I heard whispers all through the room like, "How does a hot guy like him know her?" and replies "Probably an old bully!" and snickers. I looked between the two, his eyes sparkling with amusment but something dark in them. I almost shivered. 

"Wh-what are you doing ba-ck?" she stumbled over her words, looking like she was about to burst into tears. I looked back at him and he smirked!! I felt like smacking that smirk right off! 

"Oh my dear Addie, you always asked too many questions. But if you have to know, meet me after school? The place where we last me maybe babe?" He said, smirking. His yes glistened in amusment staring at her. The whole class was in whispers after he said babe. They obviously had a past. He eyes widen at the mention of the 'spot' and she bagan to shake her head.
"awh come on baby, You had a great time last time, remember? finally let your hair down for me?" He smirked again. What was he talking about!? I heard snickers all through the room, clearly thinking the dirtiest things. But Adrena isn't like that. Atlest i don't think she is. "And who's this? He looks pretty Jelous, hey Addie? You have'nt replaced me babe have you?" He said looking at me. 
".. Stop calling me that!" she said, very hesitantly i might add. I looked over to her, to see tears reforming in her eyes. "Aw look, the poor Bloke wants to comfort you! You have replaced me!" He snickered, knowing it can't be true. She clearly didn't. "Shutup! And don't you dare go near me! " she snapped and stormed out the room. Atleast tried to. Cameron grabbed her wrists, pulling her up to him and whispering to her, "We all know thats not going to happen, dont we Addie Baby. I thought we learnt that last time. Behave now." he said. She looked away, but not wrenching her hands away like i would of thought she would of. He kissed her forhead and said "Thats a good girl." and let go of her hands, letting her run away. And ofcourse, I ran after her.

ADRENAS POV:

I ran. Thats what I did. I ran and ran. Past my car, Past the school gates. Past the shops and the old ladies on the corner, that whispered when they saw me.  Past the Car park that backs onto the rail way line,  and ran onto the beach. Thats where I finally let go. Let go of the tears I was holding in. The sobs that i hold in, and all my anger out on the sand. i stayed like that for about 15 minutes, until i felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. I flinched away thinking it was Cameron. It turned out to be Justin. The horrible events from earlier swarmed my mind. I growled at him. "What do you think you're doing?!" I snapped at him. Almost regretting it when i saw hurt flash in his eyes. Almost. "You look like you could use a hug." He said smiling. "A hug? You! I cannot believe i thought I liked you! You go and kiss me in the bathroom and say all these nice things, but then make fun of me in class?! You don't deserve a hug from me." And with that i stormed up the beach down the road and into my house. 
As soon as Daniel saw me, he encircled me with a hug and I crashed down into tears.
"whats wrong Ads?" He asked, His voice full of concern. 

"He's back" I whispered

"Who's back?" He asked, confused. 

"Cameron."

------------------------_---_-----__---__

ooooh!! Whos cameron?! And what do you think happened between the two? comment  what you think below!! xoxoxoxo Miaa