Chapter 2!

Hey guys! got 9 reads!!!! YES! haha wow thats not much for well this but thats amazing for me <3 xoxoxoxox  thankyouu!! spread the word! 

______________________________________

CHAPTER 2

JUSTINS P.O.V

When no one laughed at my joke at her, and i saw the tears well up in her eyes, i knew i had hit a sensitive spot. When she ran out of the room and no one said anything to me i knew it wasn't just a personal thing. 

"Why has Miss Adrena run out of the room crying!?" said the teacher. I have forgotten her name already! "Justin mentioned her parents..." said A girl from the front of the room. "oh. no on has told him yet, have they?" The room fell silence. This makes no sense! what did i do?! "Amanda, what did i do?" I sent a note to Amanda. 5 minutes later i got one back. I read it and my heart dropped. I couldnt believe it. that poor girl! I'm such an idiot,  getting caught up in the crowd, I hurt the most beautiful girl. I have  to fix this.  "Miss, can i go to the bathroom?" she looked up. "Sure Justin, do you know where it is?"  I was already out of my seat. "YEP!" I said runnung out of the door. I could hear her crying from the girls bathroom. I walked in, to see her cutting herself. i watched as she saw the blood ooze out of her skin, running wuicker with her tears mixed in with them. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?" I Screamed. she looked up. "Qhat are you doing in here!" she said, blood pouring down her arm. I quickly grabbed some toilet paper and whiped it off. I triedholding it there but she snached my arm away, tears rolling down her face. "what are you doing! you just called me ugly, undateable, and that my pa-ar.." and she burst into tears again. what have i done! "I'm so sorry." i said and looked her straight in the eye, but what i saw in her eyes was terrifying. I saw Fear, sadness, scared, hurting and i saw what she saw that night her parents die. The sadness that she felt. But i also saw confusion. Like no one had ever apoligized to her before. "Please, Go." she said and dropped our gaze.  and i saw another tear fall. "i am truley sorry for everything i said, I just wanted to fit in, its not easy being the new kid.." "its not easy being me.." she mumbled. She looked up. and it pained me to see her in such saddness. instincts took over and i whiped away a tear that had just fallen. she closed her eyes, as if no one had done that to her in ages. I smiled at that, she probably feels so lonely. Could i like her? shes so beautiul and strong..

Adrena POV:

As his hand touched my cheek, i closed my eyes, as warmth flodded through me. My mum used to do that. when i cried when my dad hurt her. she would whisper in my ear, "it's just a trance he's in..." she cooed in my ear. When i opened my eyes, there Justin was staring at me. "uh- I have to go!" I said and ran out. "Wait, what?" he said and rushed aftet me. I can't, I just can't like him. I'll get crushed. Just like usual... "Adrena! WAIT!" he yelled but i ran out into the carpark. I turned around and saw justins eyes widen, and the last thing i heard before the car hit was "ADRENA!! MOVE!!!"

-----------------------------------------------

CIIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!! left it for you guys! comment and vote please!! like to give a shout out to my friend Hannah And Sophie!!!! ;) haha please comment what you think and if they should go out?! or should someone else come...? hehe <3 xo