Forever Unstoppable

AUTHORS NOTE!

vas happnin' Everybody! Heres a new chapter for you all!!! sorry if its a bit confuing, leave a comment or shoot me a message and I will reply and Clarify!! exs and ohs!!!  credits to Bree From Forever a Belieber, who co-wrote this chapter together <3 Girl On the Side is What Adrena would supposibly look like :)

----------------------------------------------------

24 hours later.

Justin's POV: 

I knew she was getting out of the hospital at 12. Lunchtime. I felt my heart thud, should I go see her? Will she remember everything? If someone said what I said to her, I wouldn't expect them to like me. 

"Justin!" I heard my mum's voice.

"Yeah mum!?" I yelled back, she was probably downstairs.

"Could you go get some milk for tomorrow?" She asked still yelling. This was my chance, I could visit her, grab milk and pretend that I never went. Even if I didn't speak to her, as long as she was okay.

"Yeah I will go get some milk!" I yelled as I grabbed my car keys off the bedside table and ran across the room. I didn't even ask mum for money, I just got in the car and drove. 

Andrena's POV:

Daniel had come to pick me up, I was a little dissapointed Justin didn't come, but he didn't like me. I know that. He was just nice to me because he felt guilty. No one ever liked me. I sighed as Daniel signed me out and helped me wobble into the car. Just as I strapped my seatbelt on I saw Justin's car come roaring up the road beside us. He screeched to a halt and jumped out of the car, before running into the hospital. 

"Ready?" Daniel asked smiling. My confusion got the better of me. 

"I think I forgot my toothbrush, I will be right back." I murmered slowly flopping out of the car, I hobbled over to the door. Justin was walking towards it. I felt my cheeks tighten as I smiled. He was perfect. Masculine, tan, hot, dreamy... every girls dream. 

"Hi." He breathed opening the door for me, I was frozen still.

"Hi." I breathed back.

"So you're okay?" He asked looking me up and down. I blushed.

"Better than what I was.." i admitted, I wasn't okay, but I was better than yesterday.

"Can you stand now?" He asked again. I stood up straight before loosing my balance and falling to the left. "Whoa." He breathed cradling me softly.

"Sorry." I whispered, my heart was racing from his touch. Stupid girl feelings. 

"It's okay, I like catching you." He smiled making me blush.

"Adrena!?" I heard Daniel's voice. Oh no.

JUSTINS POV

She looked so beautiful in my arms, and her eyes sparkled looking into my eyes. man ...

"Adrena?" crap. forgot about her brother. She quickly got out of my arms.. Dammit! "UH- yeah? " she said, talk about awkward! "Are you getting your toothbrush or what?" He sounded a little pissed. "Uh yeah." But he started walking over. She was avoiding eye contact. She went over to talk with him. "what are you doing?!" He said glancing at me. "Nothing!!!! i just tripped and he caught me!" I looked down, pretending not to hear and to be engaged in my phone. "you sure? because he looks like someone that might be like...Cody." He coughed awkwardly. Who was Cody?! I looked over and saw a tear fall down her cheek. IM so confused. "He-s no-othing li-ke Cody" She said getting choked up. I heard him comfort and  saw in the corner of  my eye him pull her in for a hug. "Shh its ok, Hes not here any more OK? he wont be back!" i heard something harsh in his voice, this was something obviously something bad...she breathed out. " I know, Its just.. nevermind its over, and Justins nothing like Him! Anyway lets me go say goodbye to Justin, I'll be right back." And she started to walk back to me. I glanced up. "Hey, um thanks for catching me before, and thanks for coming here today.. It means alot!" she said and I smiled. "Hey all good! when will you becoming back to school?" Her face clouded over. "i guess Monday.." she said and looked down. "hey hey, dont worry I will stick up for you and I will be there, i promise!" i said and lifter her chin. She lookde up at me and smiled. Damn i love that smile. "thanks, it would be nice to have a friend." If only i could be more than her friend... "Look ive got to go, but i will see you Monday, Ok Beautiful?" whoops that wasn't suppose to come out!!" She blushed. "OK, Well bye!" she said and i walked up to her and gave her a hug. It looked like she hadn't had i smiled once more beforeI walked to get.. Milk.

Adrena's POV

I walked back over to my brother. "Come here" He said and pulled me in. His breathing got rigged as he squeezed me tight. "I don't know what i would of done without you.... I'm so glad you're alive!" i felt his tears on my head. "I know.." I said and squeezed him tight. "No, listen, You and me are a team. We have been through thick and thin together and We're forever unstoppable. I will ALWAYS be here for you, no matter. I love you so much!" he said and i looked up. "I love you too."

------------------------------

2 + Votes and 2+ comments for more <3