Eiga

Egil would leave in the morning, and even though Iona would no doubt demand to be brought along, she still feared he would leave her here to wait

She found herself to be enjoying the idea of Hall slaughtered a little too much. Well, not him being slaughtered, but the slaughter been done by none other than her máni.

She needed Egil, soon. She needed him to ease the pressure inside her belly, the burning to have him fill her up again. But, as luck would have it, he had Pack business to attend to all day, business that did not need her attendance.

But she would be waiting, lurking in the shadows of their bedroom for him to return.

Then, she would jump.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

"Iona?" Egil called in to the darkness of his room. The candles were unlit and the curtains pulled to cover the windows showing daylight.

A faint rustling sound caught his attention, so he was prepared when a delicate form jumped on him from behind. Twisting the two bodies around, Egil finds himself lying on top of his máni on his bed.

"Now, what were you trying to do, sváss?" teases Egil, all the while running his nose along her neck. A smirk plastered on his gorgeous face, a similar, yet more lustful smirk is mirrored on Iona's face.

"Just missed my man, that is all," she whispered, causing Egil to match her lust at hearing her call him, her man.

Soon, they find themselves devouring each others lips in a heated kiss, all the while Egil grinds his hips along with his hardened cock against her sweetest hidden treasure. Her pussy is aching to be touched, and just from him pushing his erect member against her needy one.

Her lust is too much, so with rushed hands she starts tugging Egil's wool tunic off, before attaching her arms around his neck and shoulders once again. Her nails digging in to the skin on Egil's back is making them both groan and moan.

Enough of this, Egil thinks before ripping Iona's dress in half from the middle of her form. A gasp escapes Iona's lips, and with that, Egil plunges his tongue in to her mouth to ravish her.

Naked underneath her máni, Iona finds herself to be a writhing mess. She has never felt this sort of hunger before, but she is not complaining. No, she is begging for more.

Pushing Egil on to his back to lay on their bed, she opens the strings on his trousers before pulling them down. The mere size of his now free manhood still causes her to be amazed, even though she just had it in her earlier.

Her lust too great, and her mouth watering, she dips down to lick the tip.

"Iona?" Egil cautiously asks. They did not do this before, so he is curious to know what she is up to. Groaning when she licks again, from the beginning to the tip, before swirling her tongue around. "What are you doing, sváss?"