The preparation for Khushi's Godhbaree was underway and everything had to be perfect as it was for their Chotte's baby.

It was time for the godhbaree and the pundit called for the soon to be mother.

Khushi walked down the staircase with Zoya by her side. Both of them were looking stunning especially Khushi.

Khushi's outfit

Khushi's jewellery

Khushi's jewellery

The prayer started and everyone came to Khushi and with gifts and blessings

The prayer started and everyone came to Khushi and with gifts and blessings.  Some games were played and soon they function was over and khushi went to the guest house to  change. Khushi went into the guest room and Lavanya went downstairs after a few minutes. Arnav went to the Guest house and handed Khushi a beautiful Orange anarkali.
Arnav:"Khushi here where this because it was made especially for you to not to look pregnant. "
Khushi:"Thank you Arnavji. "
Arnav was about to leave when suddenly he heard.
Khushi:"Ahh..."
Arnav:"What khushi are you fine."
Khushi:"The baby kicked. Huh there the baby kicked again." She his hand on her belly that was still covered by the dupatta.
Arnav:"Oh MY God my child kicked for the first time." He then bend down on his knees and held her waist and gently pulled her closer."
While he said that Lavanya's mom was walking past as she came looking for Arnav and she witnessed the scene.
Lavanya's mom's POV...
"Arnav is having an affair. I need to speak to Lavanya about this. Wait oh my god... Khushi betiyaan is Arnav's mistress. She must have seduced Arnav because she needed money for her father's business. Khushiwill see how i ruin her life for being my daughter's sautan."

Soon after that Lavanya's parents left and once her mother went home she informed the whole of laxinagar residents and they were all disgusted by khushi. They planned how to make her pay.
Arnav's success party had finished and he offered to drop Khushi off home, while Zoya went to the Hooda mansion with Adi and Arjun.

Outside Khushi's house...
Arnav:"Khushi take care off yourself and the baby ok. You can call me any time i will answer. Ok."
Khushi:"Ok Arnavji i will go now i am very tired."
Arnav:"Ok see you tomorrow. Goodnight. "
Khushi:"Goodnight Arnavji. "
She gets down of the car and goes into the house and closes the door and after Arnav made sure she is safe he left.