I am so sorry...

Lavanya's POV...
"I am so happy for Arnavji's new store. I can't believe after 4 years of hard work he finally established his store in Dubai. I then think about how Arnavji and I got married. How my father used me to pay off his debts. That is why Arnavji married me because my father owed Arnavji millions of Rupees. So my father said to naniji to get me and Arnavji married as he cannot pay off the loan."
My thoughts are broken when someone enters my room.
Lavanya: "Di you wanted something."
Anjali:" No I came to check if you were fine."
Lavanya: "yeah I am good."
Anjali: "I know you are not fine and why wouldn't you as another woman is carrying your husband's child."
Lavanya: "You are right di but what else could I have done. At least the family now has their heir."
Anjali: "Lavanya you know what if Chotte had remarried you would not be as happy as you presently are."
Lavanya: "Di thanks for all the support when I spoke to you to bring the remarriage idea with the help of mami you both did it."
Anjali: "Lavanya I will do everything to keep you and Chotte happy."
Lavanya: "I know di."
Mami: "Anjali betiya come downstairs to help with the preparations.
Anjali: "Coming mami."
Anjali: "Come let's go downstairs."
Arnav entered:"Di you go i need to speak to Lavanya. "
Anjali:"Ok."
Anjali leaves.
Lavanya:"Arnavji what is the problem. "
Arnav:"We have a huge problem."
Lavanya:"What problem."
Arnav:"Your parents phoned nani to ask when your godhbaree is, nani told them to come today and as per Khushi's condition everyone thinks you are pregnant."
Lavanya:"WHAT!Now what should we do."
Arnav:"Mami suggested that when your parents come we will make them meet you and then when we send them downstairs before you. So khushi will take your place by covering her face with the veil. Your parents said they will be here in 30 minutes."
Lavanya:"Yeah good idea. But i can't come out of this room then."
Arnav:"Sorry Lavanya there is no other option." He pulled her into an embrace.
Lavanya:"It is fine. All of our happiness depends on this and if i scariface a little it is ok because i am going to get so much happiness once the baby comes so what's thebig deal."
Arnav:"I love you Lavanya. "
Lavanya:"What? What did you say Arnavji?"
Arnav:"Ji you heard correctly. I am so sorry that i am saying so late. But i really do love you. "
Lavanya:"I love you too Arnavji."
And they both hug each other.
"Uhmm..." ArYa broke apart and looked towards the door and saw Khushi standing there.

" ArYa broke apart and looked towards the door and saw Khushi standing there

( imagine Khushi instead of PZ and also with a cute smile.)
Lavanya:"Hi khushi how are you?"
Khushi:"I am good La."
Lavanya:"Come let's dress you up."
Khushi entered the room with zoya.
Lavanya told khushi that her family is coming so in 30 minutes Lavanya did Khushi's hair and Zoya put the minimum of make-up on Khushi's face. She put khushi in a robe and told her to sit on the bed. Zoya went to the Guest room to change while Lavanya went into the walk in closet to put Khushi's lehenga on also a pillow that looks like a 7 month belly which was covered by they dupatta. After some time Zoya came and told them that Lavanya's family is here as well as some of Khushi's neighbours (La and Khushi are neighbours. )
Zoya put a chair in the walk in closet and told khushi to sit there until she is called out.
Lavanya sits in front of the dressing table and zoya stands behind her and starts doing a hairstyle for Lavanya.
Lavanya's mom enters with some ladies.
Lavanya'smom:"Oh my. Beta you are looking so beautiful. My not catch an evil eye."
Lavanya:"Ma."
She bends and touches her mother's feet.
Zoya:"Aunty why don't you go done and i will bring Lavanya. "
Lavanya's mom:"Sure. Come let us go." She told the other ladies.
Once Lavanya's mom left tgey call Khushi out and Lavanya takes out the lehenga and put on a robe while khushi puts on the lehenga they then cover Khushi's face with the help of the veil on Khushi's head.