Decision has been made

Khushi's POV...
The night of Jiji and La's wedding I got a reply for the scholarship programme for a corporate lawyer at one of the best University in Dehradun and I live in the hostel there and my roommate Zoya is such a sweetheart and my best friend, she was studying psychology. Her family became my family and we are very close. During my time in Dehradun I worked as a PA for a law firm in Musoorie so after college we used to travel to Musoorie to visit Zoya's parents and from 16h30 to 20h30 was my working hours as my boss had personal issues so he would come back and forth from Delhi to Musoorie every day and on weekends was a full working day for me. After 2 years of Payal Jiji's marriage, she found out that she could not conceive and that left her heartbroken and so Jiji and jijaji left India and went to the USA for treatment for Jiji's infertility.
This year is my last year at this university and I will go back to Delhi."

In Delhi...
Shantivan...
It has been a week since the news and Arnav had decided to get Lavanya treated by the best gynaecologist in India and take a second opinion from his friend from London.
Arnav: "Hi Dr Mehta Mr Arnav Singh Raizada speaking."
Dr Mehta: "Yes Mr Raizada how may I help you. "
Arnav explained everything to the doctor and Dr Mehta told him to come at 15h30 for a checkup.
It is 15h30 in the hospital...
ASR and Lavanya entered the doctor's room.
Dr Mehta: "Good afternoon Mr and Mrs Raizada."
Arnav: "Good afternoon doctor."
The doctor gestured to have a seat and took Lavanya for the checkup. After a series of tests, they had come to a conclusion...
Dr Mehta:" Mr Raizada may I speak with you."
Arnav: "Yes of course doctor. Lavanya you sit here and I will be back in a few minutes."
Lavanya: "Arnavji please wait I would like to say something doctorji please talk in front of me. I know that no treatment would make me fertile but I would like to hear it from you."
Dr Mehta:" Mr Raizada I am sorry to inform you that what your wife is saying is 100% correct."
Lavanya: "Thank you, doctor. Come to Arnavji let us leave."
Arnav and Lavanya leave and went to shantivan.
At Shantivan everyone wanted to know what the doctor had said but Arnav ignored them and held Lavanya's hand and went to their room.
Arnav: "Lavanya I don't want you to tell the family anything and start packing your bags we are going to London."
Lavanya: "For a holiday Arnavji. "
Arnav: "No we are moving to London."
Lavanya: "What! But why Arnavji."
Arnav: "So that you can get away from these people and also I have some work there."
Lavanya: "Why don't you marry someone else."
Arnav: "No are you mad. It is illegal to have more than 1 wife and I am you know it. "
Lavanya: "I know but I am not married to you legally so why don't marry the girl legally and then she will be known as your wife and we didn't have a big wedding and not many people know of you being married so it will fine."
Arnav: "No is no Lavanya. I will not do it do you understand."
Lavanya: "If you want to be stubborn  then I will also be stubborn and I will be speaking to naniji about this."

Lavanya left the room and went to speak to Nani.

After a couple of minutes, Nani called everyone to the lounge...
Nani: "Arnav the decision has been made as per Lavanya betiya's wishes."
Arnav tried protesting but it went in vain so reluctantly agreed. Soon after everyone retired to their respective rooms...

In Nani's room...
Nani: "Namaste Madumatiji."
Madumati: "Devyaniji Namaste."
Nani: "Madumatiji I would like to discuss something with your family tomorrow and I would appreciate it if you could tell her to be present."
Madumati: "Ji Devyaniji."
Nani: "Hold on a minute Manorama wants to have a word with you."
Nani hands the phone to Manorama and goes into the bathroom.
Manorama: "Madumatiji tomorrow when we come to your house and discuss somethings with you have to agree as it could stake your payaliya's marriage do you understand."
Madumatiji: "Yes rest assured that Khushi will be here tomorrow and I will make sure everyone agrees to whatever you say."
Manorama: "That is goodbye."
Madumati: "Ji Namaste. "

Soon after the call ended Manorama left the telephone in its place and went to her room as she was late for her beauty sleep.

In the Gupta house, Madumati quickly called Khushi...
Madumati: "Hello titaliya how are you."
Khushi: "Namaste buaji I am ok and you."
Madumati: "Titaliya everything is not fine here. Payaliya's Sasural vaale wants to come home and discuss somethings with us tomorrow. "
Khushi: "So what is the problem buaji they are family now so..."
Madumati: "They said that payaliya's marriage is at stake if we don't agree and..."
Khushi: "And what buaji."
Madumati: "And they want you to be present as well."
Khushi: "Thank god it is Thursday I can spend the weekend there. Oh noo... buaji I have to ask my boss for leave and then I can only come."
Madumati: "Ok Titaliya try your best to convince him, please. Ok bye, titaliya it is really late now you need to wake up early tomorrow for college so sleep. Good night sweet dreams parmeshwari."
Khushi: "Ok Buaji good night and sweet dreams to you too. Bye."
With that, they discounted the phone.

In Dehradun...
Khushi's room...
Khushi's POV...
After I disconnect the call I go into the bathroom freshen up and put my jammies on and sitting on my bed and studying I receive a call from My boss.
Me: "Good evening  sir how may I help you."
Sir: "I phoned to inform you that I need you to be in Delhi from Friday to Sunday as I can't be in Dehradun this weekend. "
Me: "Ji sir I will book my train ticket tonight."
Sir: "You are my PA and you will be travelling on a train. I booked a flight at 15h30 and you have you be at the airport 30 minutes early."
Me: "But sir I will be travelling with another person plus going by plane will be expensive."
Sir: "Ok you can bring your friend or +1 and I did not ask you to pay I am paying so now you won't have an extra expense. "
Me: "Thank you, sir."
Sir: "Ok no problem Khushi and good night Khushi. "
Me: "Goodnight "
After I hang up on the phone I went and slept and the next morning I got ready and went to college came back picked up my luggage and went into a beautiful land rover...

To be continued...

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Author's Note
Please tap the '☆' as it will motivate me to continue writing.
Thanks for reading♡😊
Lots of love
SovArshi😙