You....

Hey guys Im just gonna go straight to the story cause I got a lot of questions and you guys kept making guesses at who was in the cell with her so lets get to the story shall we.

~Dragon~

___________________________

Fear.

That is how I was feeling,he had a tight grip on my wrist and was dragging me through the building.All around me I could hear gunshots and blood curtailing screams coming from all directions.

"Where are you taking me,"I yelled again but just as he did last time he ignored me and kept dragging me to what I presume would be the exit.

Then he suddenly pushed me to the ground and I heard more gunshots fired I then heard a scream and the all to familiar' Go.To.Sleep' I knew who it was immediately.

Jeff.

"I must say you did a good job,"Jeff walked over and pulled me into a hug before pulling away at arms length and growled."Who ever put that bruise on you is going to Go to sleep,"I smiled and I kissed his cheek and hugged him again before he pulled away again."take her to the manson,"I heard a chuckle beside me and I felt someone grab my wrist then begin to drag me to the exit.

After two hours of running we stopped,my sides and legs hurt and I was out of breath.

"Come on Destiny,"I was then pulled up the steps to the mansion and into it,I was then brought to a couch and sat down,quite harshly might I add.But who brought me here,who was this person,how did Jeff know him.All these questions swarmed through my head but I was brought out of my thoughts by the sound of something dropping on the table and someone sitting next to me.

"So Destiny what do you wanna watch,Scary Movie 4,Paranormal Activity 1,2,3 or 4,"I looked over at the person and it finally snapped,

"Toby,"

"Yupp,wow you take a long time to think don't you,"I glared at him as he laughed.

So it was Toby who saved me,thats why he knew my name.

We sat there for four hours just watching....well listening for me...Paranormal Activity when the sound of the door opening and the sound of feet running toward me made us jump and scream.I was then picked up and was surrounded by strong muscular arms and the all to familiar smell of blood that only belonged to Jeff.

"Oh Destiny thank god your ok,"he said.I hugged back and started crying tears of joy knowing that he wasn't dead and that it wasn't a dream last night.He held me tighter as I hugged him and cried into his hoodie.

After a few minutes I feel asleep in his arms.I was happy,he was back,I was out of that hell hole and I was in the arms of the man I loved.