Wait What?

hey guys here it is and can you check my friend katmd410 out her story is awesome so yeah

just so u kno there will be alot of wait whats in this so that will explain the chapter

ENJOY

_____________________

My sister stopped talking to my teacher and walked over to us,well me mostly."Destiny why did you have that knife in your hands" she asked looking me in the eyes,she scared me a lot sometimes, i opened my mouth to talk but Austin saved me "Well you see..... I was holding the knife wrong so she took it to show me and well you walked in and well yeah...." he said , glad im not the only one afraid of my sister and i did tell you she scared me, she looked at him and he flinched. She then grabbed my hand and pulled me out after we fixed our meal and was tested,we got an A+ for it and i swear Austin really needs me when it comes to grades but I shook my head as my sister took me to our moms office where i stayed for the rest of the day.

After school let out I went to detention. I went to the back of the class and did my homework and finished it i then took my phone out,yes blind girl has a phones god, and went to my playlist put my earphones in and put played the first song which was my favorite song came on, Scary monster and nice sprites by skrillex,yeah so don't judge, after that was over i left school and walked to the bus stop and waited i went to the time sheet for the blind "Damn it i missed it" great i had to walked home good thing it was Friday great i have Saturday detention too. Well fuck, i shrugged and kept walking. i started to hear laughing but i ignored it and put my ear phones in my ears and kept walking, i just happen to know my house by the amount of times i had to walk home after missing the city bus or the school bus yeah i really suck at life. I went to the park and sat down on a bench that was closer to the woods making my white hair glow under the moonlight and took my pocket knife out and took my finger and sliced through it i winced in pain and put my bleeding finger in my mouth i tasted the blood and moaned in pleasure. i took my finger out and started to lick it,tasting the metallic taste of blood always oddly calmed me down but i only did it when i was alone. I got up after my finger stopped bleeding and started walking out of park when i heard the same laugh but this time closer it sounded over my song which was kill everybody by again skrillex i tensed but i kept walking until i bumped into someone and fell on my butt i cursed under my breath an was getting up but as soon as i got on my hands and knees i was kicked onto my back i tried to get up but my head was slammed into the ground again and someone climbed onto top of me and sat on my stomach."Well looks like i got a clueless one tonight" he said his voice husky and i could feel him take something out,he then placed it on my neck it was cold,it also felt like metal he chuckled and pressed harder on my neck i kept my eyes closed as he did so, "open your pretty little eyes so i can watch the fear come across them," he said,to tell you the truth i wasn't scared i never was afraid of death i wanted death to come to me when i was ten and also when i was fourteen. i could help but laugh, im pretty sure that caught him off guard,"I was never afraid of death even when i was ten so you can kill me now oh one more thing before you kill me can i feel your face," i said opening my eyes, "wait what,why do you need to feel my face ah fuck it your going to die now." he raised his arms and stabbed me in the shoulder i let out a scream. it was silent for a moment as he cursed and in the distance i could hear sirens, damn it kill me already. he stood up and started walking away,"Wait....* wince* where are you going....owwww.....just finish what you started."i pleaded when i heard his footsteps stop he turned on his heels and walked up to me "Why would i do that"he said in a hush tone and hit me. yes hit me with the butt of the knife knocking me out.

I woke to hearing a annoying beeping sound to my left..wait what..beeping sound GOD DAMN IT HE PUT ME IN THE DAMN HOSPITAL. well a good thing might come from this i have no school for as long as the doctor says and school goes out for spring break next month so great. heard the door open and footsteps come to my side i opened "well good afternoon Ms.Gray how are you injuries putting out," i remembered his voice he was my brother Hunter,i pushed him and laughed" Did you steal those clothes or should i just call security" i said while laughing because he worked here."Well that's not nice to say to older brother i was just checking on you cause you've been out for two weeks now." my jaw dropped as he said this,"Please tell me your lying,"i asked freaking out a bit not cause i was out for weeks but that i will have a mountain of homework to do just great. He chuckled his same chuckle and handed me a bag, i looked at him for a few minutes before he spoke up,"Your leaving today my orders oh and two detectives are outside to talk to you after your done getting dressed" he said before shutting the door behind him. I got up and unzipped the duffle bag and looked inside (YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN GOD) and found a pair of skinnie jeans,a bra,extra pair of underwear,a undershirt,and a shirt, I couldn't tell what color the clothes were so I pushed the button to get a nurse inside,I waited a few minutes until a nurse came in " Ms.Gray is something wrong the nurse asked and I shook my head "uh...Yeah can you tell me what colors my clothes are,"I said and she walked over to me and I swear she was frowning then I heard her say trying to make sure I didn't hear it "what are you blind or somethin can't you see the color god,"I heard loud and clear I smirked and answered her question "yeah actually I am blind so if you would be so kind and tell me the colors cause my parents took off the color pins that were on there,"I said and she gasped before apologizing multiple times probably trying to keep her job I laughed as she did so trust me when we moved here about three years ago no one knew that I was blind till I told them. She then told me the colors of my clothes so my skinnie jeans were black,my bra well black,my underwear blue,the undershirt blood red,and my shirt a dark purple, wow I was impressed when she finished.I kicked her out so I could get dressed,after I was done the nurse came back in but was not alone," Ms.Gray can you tell us what your attacker looked like." God were people like stupid now a days,knowing they didn't know I smirked and put on my same innocent face," I wish I could cause you see...well I'M FUCKING BLIND SO HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SEE HIM,"I screamed the last part and giggled as the detectives each took a step back deserved them right god I hated that.

After they were done I left with my other brother Hunter to our house and when we got there he said he had to get back to the college or he'll have a lot of homework for later on in the day,I nodded and turned on my heel before walking up to the door and closing it behind me.Bear was gone cause he was with my mom for a doctor's appointment at the vet.I went into the kitchen and grabbed a Dr.Pepper from the fridge and a granola bar from the cabinet.I then walked up to my room and started with my way overdue homework,when I heard a evil yet familiar chuckle come from behind me I gasped before a hand was placed over my mouth to keep me from screaming I didn't move cause I knew who it was the same smell filled the air ,the same presence,the same everything.

____________________________

Cliffhanger

Sorry guys I know I them too but things will get better trust me

Oh and just a little question for you guys

ARE YOU TEAM MASKY OR TEAM JEFF you decide put your answer in the comments

And can I get 10 VOTES for this one