Out of Sight,Out of Mind

Hey guys just letting you know I'm very happy cause it's summer for me so more updates

Yay

~Dragon~

_____________________________________

Destiny POV

I woke to hearing the annoying beeping of the heart monitor and whispering of the doctor,"She will live but we are not sure if the extent of her injury was her fault,"then I heard a familiar Canadian voice,"she does have a history of self inflected wounds and she is in fact a suicidal person and she is in a lot my counseling,"I quickly sat up making the doctor and Mr.Felix jump.I laughed and I felt a hand on my shoulder,"please tell me why you did this to yourself again,"he asked and I really couldn't answer because if I did I would be arrested and Jeff will be dead because of me so I did the old Jay dying trick,I made tears rim my eyes and started to mumble Jays name.After what seemed to be forever of Felix rubbing my back and saying soothing things the doctor came back in and said that I'll be in here for another week to get my blood rate back to normal.

~A Week Later~

After a week of getting blood drawn,my parents yelling at me,and Mr.Felix coming in to give me private counseling.I can finally get back to school and my 'normal' life.I took the bag that had clothes I put them on and walked out the room and checked myself out,I then called Harleigh who drove me home,"Are you sure you don't want to come over,like come on Destiny you love coming over,"he asked and I just shook my head and opened the door,I then walked to the house and heard him drive away.I walked in and went to kitchen,I opened the fridge and felt something brush past my leg twice I bent down and found a paper,I put my fingers over it and it read,

'Dear Destiny,

Your Siblings and you mother are going to be gone for two or three months at the least,

Hunter has to finish his exams for Yale,Candy is getting her dorm ready for college (yet again),Marshall is also going to be putting together his dorm for college at Yale as well,your mother is going to France and won't be back until August (it's February),and I'm in India and won't be back till June

Mom,Dad,Candy,Hunter,Marshall'

I put the note down and went to my room for a well deserved sleep.

I woke up the next morning rubbed my eyes and got up I walked over to my dresser and turned my stereo on (turn music on) it was Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls.I shrugged and went into my bathroom took a shower and cleaned up the blood that I could still smell,I then put my clothes on and I went for a walk in the park where Jeff attacked me.When I got there I felt as if I was being watched,I shook my head to get rid of the feeling and kept walking.After a hour of walking I sat down on a near by tree and took out my sketch pad and started to draw Jeff and I together,I sat like this for another hour until,"Is that supposed to be us how cute,"I turned my head and felt his presence right next to my face he chuckled and I hit him for scaring me,he just kept laughing.I then got up but only to be pushed back down,"Dezy where ya going,I thought you and I....."I stopped him by hitting him in the face,he growled I got off him quickly and ran home with him at my heels.Once home I opened the door and ran inside only to be tackled to the floor by,guess who,Jeff that's who,he growled as I hit him again but in a certain sweet spot,I went to get up but was stopped by Jeff who pulled my ankle and cased me to fall back on the floor,he then got on top of me and I squirmed to try to out of his grip only to hear him yet again chuckle,I then felt a pressure on my inner thigh,I stopped and my cheeks started to burn Jeff chuckled,"Look what you did,how about...."I cut him off,"Jeff why did you save me just let me die,just let me die,"I started crying at the last part and I noticed the weight of him on was gone but he put his arms around on back and pulled me into him I started to hit his chest but he wouldn't let go,he just tightened his grip.I stopped and cuddled into his hard chest and cried into it,he then started to rub my back and say soothing things in my ear.He pulled away just as I started to get used to his warm touch,I let out a slight whimper but he just kept his hands on my shoulders and I noticed he was moving his hands from my shoulders to my wet cheeks,he wiped my tears and I felt him get closer he then chuckled a little and he kissed my cheek,I blushed and tried to hide it but he saw it before I could turn away,"you know I still owe you a bath Dezy,"he said and I nodded.I got up and walked up the stairs with Jeff at my heels I then asked again,"Jeff why did you save me why not just let me die,"I felt him run in front of me so I stopped,"because I'm supposed to kill you,not you kill you,that's not how I work ok Dezy,you get it,"he said and I was a bit surprised but that's what you get for loving death and hating life,he walked over to my bedroom door and opened it,I walked over and noticed that he was holding it open for me,I sighed and walked in.I went to the bathroom and yet again Jeff on my heels,I stopped in my tracks and turned around to meet Jeff,"I'll go in first get undressed and you can get in after me,"I said but that didn't stay long,"not this again I'm going in there if you like it or not,cause last time someone ended up in the E.R,"I rolled my eyes and walked in being followed by Jeff he closed the door and locked it.I started the water and he sat down on the counter,"Jeff if anything is out of place I swear to g..." "yeah,yeah,yeah,I swear to god,well sweetie their is no god,"I didn't know what to say but I turned to him again,"Jeff close....I mean cover your eyes,"I waited until he said ok,I turned around and took my shirt off first followed by my pants and undergarments I then stepped in,"ok Jeff,"was all I said,I started to hear rustling and I quickly covered myself as he stepped in,"you don't have to hide yourself I already know what you look like.And just so you know I like you better without clothes,"I gasped as he pulled my arms away,my cheeks turned completely red.I heard him moving around and then he pulls me to the shower floor he chuckled as I squeaked,he put a cloth on my bare back and moved his way to my chest,I gasped and slapped his hand,he growled and started to massage my other breast with his free hand I moaned without realizing it I quickly covered my mouth as he kept going but stopped and kept doing what he was doing before,I relaxed as he started to shampoo and condition my hair,once he finished I got up and grabbed his hand to stand up he did and I grabbed the shampoo and grabbed a strip of hair and pulled him down a little,he growled but stopped when I started to massage it into his hair and then I conditioned it too I pulled him in the water and I giggled as he picked me up and held me like a toddler but in front of him he then spun once and put me down.He stopped the water and grabbed a towel for us I giggled as I got out first picked up his clothes and ran to the washer with him behind me yelling my name telling me to get back here.I giggled as I finally turned on the washer with his clothes in it and and walked past him,"Hey,What the hell am I supposed to wear cause my underwear was in that pile you put in,"I giggled and went into my brother Marshalls room,Jeff followed as I turned to him,"pick what ever you like or you can go to Hunters,they both wear the same size,"I said as I skipped back into my room put on a bra and panties with a black nightgown.I layed down and waited for Jeff.

~Jeff POV~

She left as I turned to question her decision but watched as she turned the corner in nothing but a towel,I sighed and went to his closet found a black muscle shirt that still had a tag on it along with a pair of dark-almost-black-blue jeans,I also found a pair of underwear,all with a tag still on it.I sighed as I looked in the mirror of her brothers room,I look stupid,I told myself but remembered that I had a few questions for her.I walked in her room and found her on her bed drawing,I walked over and sat on the end of the bed,"Dezy...who is Jay,"when I said this she stiffened and she broke her pencil."How do you know about Jay,"was all she said when I grabbed the notebook and she yanked it out of my hands,"hey," "where did you find this,Jeff,where,"I was about to point then mentally face palmed,"I found it in one of the drawers in the bed side table,"she stared at the green notebook as if it was a overly large diamond,"Jeff do you want to know who Jay is,"I looked up and nodded.

"Well Jay was my little brother,he had green eyes,messy blonde hair,and he was really short. My dad used to make him try out for baseball but when he couldn't make it he take us all out for ice cream,but one day I will always remember,it was a week after I left the hospital,he was walking home when a group of boys ganged up on him,you see he wasn't very social skilled like me but he made a total of no friends,he came home crying with two broken ribs,a broken nose,he had a black eye,and his wrist was broken. He had to go to the hospital and after a year of rehab he recovered and went back to school,he made again no friends in his school,but one day he came home laughing and was pretty much in a good mood unlike his other days when he would come home and would go straight to his room,but he would come home like this for a month until he didn't come home at all. My parents went out looking for him and found him four hours later,he was in a pool of blood,his own blood,well when they brought him to the hospital and the doctor said nothing was broken but his left lung was filled with blood. They did CAT scans and all that sort of stuff,so when he came home one day I sneaked into his room to find him playing with action figures,I asked who he was talking since I heard him say 'hide I think it might be my mom,'and the closet door clicked shut,I walked over to the closet and opened it,my brother told me to get out but I then heard a laugh,he pushed me to the floor my brother told this person to stay away from me,he then said she's blind she can't see you Jack,he then went into a coughing fit.I got up and then started to comfort him,when he finished I asked him who Jack was,and he said that his real name was Laughing Jack."I stopped her,"wait you that clown who makes kids think that he is their friend,"she looked at me in awe then she went back to her story."well after a month of Jay going back and forth from the hospital,he finally stopped,he felt better,his life was getting better,he made his first friend,he started to play with his friend and it was like Laughing Jack made Jay,Jay..............Then after a month of him being better we get a call from his school and my dad drove over with me in the car and he was already on his way to the E.R..We drove over to the hospital and when the nurse told my dad where he was I ran off and found his room,he was connected to a heart monitor and a brain thing(AN/ I don't know a lot of medical equipment so if you do please tell me\AN)and he was looking straight in my direction I walked over and he just started saying random things but once he noticed my presence he called me by my nickname that he gave me when he was three and he told me he loved me then he started laughing and with he his breath he said my name and held my hand then his eyes closed and he stopped moving,the heart monitor was on a on going a on going beep that never ended.I cried on his chest until a nurse pulled me off and brought me to my father.After that I stopped talking and I made myself disappear from the family and I would only sleep in his room and I found this notebook and I thought if I hid it I would forget but it didn't work,"she held the notebook closer to her chest and she started to shake,I crawled over to her and put her on my lap.She wrapped her arms around me and we laid down and I waited till she stopped and she fell into a deep sleep.I just layed there and thought of how her little brother died and how much it hurt her.I got up from her grasp and opened her window and looked at her sleeping body and watched as she smiled in her sleep,I smiled and jumped out the window to look for L.J.

____________________________________________

Hey guys so here it is and I hope you liked it

~ Dragon~