'No.' McGonagall said sternly.
'But-' Draco started.
'No, it's too dangerous, you don't know who took her, you don't know how dangerous it'll be.' McGonagall said.
'You're staying here.' McGonagall said.
'But WE found her.' Draco protested.
'There is NO time to wait for the Ministry!' Draco exclaimed.
'Mister Malfoy sit down and shut your mouth for just a few seconds!' McGonagall said irritated.
Draco raised his eyebrows while he quietly sat down next to Ginny.
'I'm going to inform the Ministry and you will go to your common rooms.' McGonagall said.
'But-' Draco started.
'There is no "but" and you're going to listen to me! If you will go on your own you don't only endanger your own life, no you also endanger Miss Granger's life.' McGonagall said.
'Now go to your common rooms and stay there. And if you think you can sneak out you'll be disappointed because all the paintings will be on watch.' McGonagall said.
Draco sighed.
'Yes professor.' Ginny said.
McGonagall nodded.
'You are dismissed, try to get some sleep. Miss Granger will be back here at Hogwarts in no time.' McGonagall said.
Harry and Ginny nodded before the three of them got up and walked out of McGonagall's office.
'What time do we meet?' Harry asked when they were outside the office.
'2 AM.' Draco said before they went their separate ways.

'Do you have any idea what's in Dufftown?' Dean asked Seamus.
'I have literally no idea.' Seamus shrugged.
'My uncle's childhood home is there.' Draco said while stroking the neck of the Thestral that was standing in front of him.
Seamus and Dean shared a look before Seamus spoke up.
'Your uncle?'
'Rodolphus Lestrange.' Draco said turning to look at them.
'Bellatrix's husband.' Draco said.
Neville shuffled uncomfortable while looking down at his shoes.
'How is it he's not in Azkaban?' Dean asked.
Draco shook his head, letting them know he didn't want to talk about it.
'I think we better go.' Harry said.
'Does anyone know the way?' Ron asked.
Draco nodded.
'I'll fly at the front.' Draco said.
Ginny nodded.
'Let's go.' Draco said.

After the pain had finally subsided Hermione had fallen asleep. But just before she had woken up she had had this really weird dream. She had seen Blaise standing in front of her, holding this piece of parchment. "Mione, say your own name, it'll trigger a Taboo! Do it now! Love Draco". Hermione had shot up, gasping for air. It was now in the afternoon and she was still trying to figure out what the hell that dream meant. She sighed and that's when the door opened and food was placed on the ground.
'Who's there?' Hermione asked, sitting up from her laying position.
The person in the door opening froze to the spot before standing back up straight. Because of the light in the background, she couldn't see who the person was.
'It's me.' a girl's voice spoke.
Hermione frowned.
'Pansy?'
'What are you doing here?' Hermione asked.
'Making sure you haven't escaped.' Pansy said.
'As if I that's possible.' Hermione said.
'Don't give me an attitude.' Pansy snapped.
'What are you planning on doing with me?' Hermione asked.
'Wait and see.' Pansy smirked.
'Wait for what?' Hermione asked.
'You know.' Pansy said, taking a few steps into the room.
'It's funny to see you like this, all alone.' Pansy said.
Hermione rolled her eyes.
'Normally you're always surrounded by people, if it isn't Draco then it's your friends, if it's not your friends there are first years coming up to you.' Pansy sneered.
'It was good to see you feeling alone even though you were surrounded by friends.' Pansy smirked.
'When your boyfriend Ron was hurting you.' Pansy went on.
Hermione raised her eyebrows.
'Of course you don't remember. He hurt you, he harassed you and all because I used the Imperius curse on him, telling him to act like that around you. Nobody knew, nobody noticed, but I saw how you started to feel alone. Unfortunately Draco was there to help you and I tried to put him under the Imperius curse but it didn't work. Still haven't figured out why, but there must be a reason.' Pansy shrugged.
Hermione looked at her with widened eyes. Pansy had used the Imperius curse on Ron? When Ron and herself were still together? Only to distance her from people? Make her feel alone?
'You're a psychopath.' Hermione whispered.
Pansy laughed.
'At least I'm not the one stuck in a room here, chained down, not being able to see sun light, perhaps even for forever.' Pansy smirked before turning around.
'Where are we?' Hermione asked.
Pansy chuckled as she turned around.
'As if I'm going to tell you.' she smirked before turning around again and shutting the door behind her.
Hermione sighed and shook her head.
'The Imperius curse.' Hermione whispered.
'Ron was under an Imperius Curse.' she sighed as she lay back down on the ground.
'Hermione Granger.' Hermione said silently before closing her eyes, not caring to get up and get her food.

A/N:

Hey dolls,

Oh my, oh my, how will this saving trip end up? Will they all come out of it alive? Or perhaps someone dies.......

Goodday everybody. I decided to update now, as for the fact that I've got loads of homework and I won't have any time tomorrow to update, so you've got your update one day earlier! I think it would be a good idea to update every week on the same day..... so let's update every Saturday, so you have something to look out for on Saturday (even though this story is almost finished) Did I already tell you that I'll be writing a sequel for this story? I can't remember if I've already told you or just told myself to do it..... but I've got a dilemma..... I've got some chapters about the years after this story, shall I post those in this story or in the sequel as a start......? Please give me your opinion, it would really help me! And I also need a cover for the new book, still have so much to figure out before I can even start posting the new story after this one's finished!

I saw a lot of you have answered my previous questions and I really love reading all of your answers! So thank you for answering them :D

My next question is: If you could choose any superpower, what superpower would you want to own? 

My answer to this question is; well it's quite hard! I would like to have the ability to..... WHY DID I CAME UP WITH THIS QUESTION! IT'S SO HARD TO ANSWER! Because I would like to have the ability to, I don't know, be invisble, read people's minds, fly? (even though I'm afraid of heights), I would also like to just be like the Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff), she's so badass! I would also like to change from form.... you know what I mean? Like oh I don't like my face today, let's just go with this one, or oh I would like to have lilac hair today, let's go with that! And I would also like to be a little stronger, because that would come in really handy whenever I have to open a bottle and it's to tight ;p

lots of love

xxc