Okay but what? Dylan fucking Sprouse?

"Oh. My. God." i said.

"Guys guess who commented on my post?" i said, now having their full attention.

"I don't know, who?" they said both at the same time.

"Dylan Sprouse" i screamed.

"Dylan Sprouse? Oh my god..Dylan Sprouse" Ethan and Grayson realized who i was talking about and both got really exited but then the door bell rang.

"I'm gonna get that" Grayson said, standing up.

"She is in the living room" i heard him say.

And through the door walked Julianna.

I stood up and hugged her, both of us falling onto the couch, laughing.

———

It was 6pm, Juli left an hour ago, she needed to get her nails done cause she's flying to Los Angeles tomorrow to collaborate with other YouTubers.

I was laying on the couch, Ethan next to me, Grayson next to Ethan. All of us were just sitting on the couch till Grayson began to speak.

"Hey Maile, do you know James Charles?" he asked me.

"Yes, he's amazing" i said.

"Well, Ethan and i are friends with him, we met him a few years ago, at an event, since then we met each other like at least once a month." he said.

"Yeah, i saw pictures" i said, giggling a bit.

"He just texted me and asked if you were interested in collaborating with him." he said

"Wait? James Charles wants to collaborate with me?" i asked, being really exited.

"Yes, you're really popular, a lot of people in L.A. are talking about you. Nobody has ever seen you tho cause you live here, also nobody knows how to contact you for business." he said.

"Can you give me his number?" i asked him.

"Of course" he answered.

I stood up and at down on him, hugging him so tight.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." i said really fast.

I was so happy about the fact that people actually like me and want to contact me and stuff.

He patted my back and then said.

"No need to thank me. People want to do business with you because of you, not me" he smiled

He sent me the number and i texted James.

"So are you guys flying to L

"So are you guys flying to L.A. soon?" i asked.

"Yeah, we are after Ethan comes back." Grayson answered.

"Can i come with you?" i asked.

"Why not." Ethan said.

"We're attending an event, so you'd be alone for a day." Grayson said.

"That's fine, which day is it?" i asked.

"We'd fly to L.A. Monday, the event is on Thursday." he said.

I texted James again.

"I'm gonna be at James's house on Thursday, so don't have to worry" i said

"You doin business" Ethan said.

"Yeah sure" i said, smiling at them, then standing up going in my room.

———

It's 11pm, i was about to sleep when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in" i shouted, with my sleepy voice.

In came Grayson.

"Oh uh..di- did i wake you?"

"No you didn't" i said.

"Good." he walked over to my bed and set down next to where i was laying.

"I just wanted to say, i'm proud of you...-
really, really proud. You know that right?" he said

I just nodded.

"Good. I really want you to be happy, that's why i am so strict and protective over you. I want you to grow up and be happy, i know how it is to not have people caring about you. I know you have Blake, Ethan and mom, but i'm here too, if something ever is wrong, you can come to me." he said

I hold out my arms for him to hug me, so he leaned down and did.

"I care about you Grayson." i whispered in his ear.