John Egbert x Chubby! Reader Ice cream lemon/smut

Start from the beginning

John looked down at his problem and groaned. It was under reasonable circumstances but he really hated that it was in your presence. There was only one way to get rid of it to. Well, multiple ways but it was the quickest.

He stretched out one leg and spread them apart, reaching down and undoing his pants, fishing around for his dick. He started to stroke it a few times feeling it pulsate in his hands. He started to think about you just now. How badly he wanted to tear open the shirt and take your mounds into his mouth or reach down and mess with the little button located further downwards in your shorts. Oh it was really doing it for him. He let out a pretty loud moan and then quickly covered his mouth. He didn't stop though, just kept going faster and faster. Fuck the thought of you putting your chubby hands on his body and doing this for him instead almost sent him over. That was until he fell backwards into the cool wooden floor on your house.

You looked at each other for a second until your eyes scrolled downwards to his hand seeing just exactly what he was doing. You looked back at him with a new shade of pink flushed over your cheeks. John was actually paralyzed in place. He had just been caught jacking off, masturbaiting, wanking his willie, whacking his wood, pulling his pecker, kneading his noodle, rawing his dog, over all something really embarrassing he never wanted you to see, well, at least not yet. Not like this.

"Uh John? Are you ok? Do-do you uhh...do you need help?" Now it was ironic that the hottest day of the year he was frozen still but what you said surely broke him out of that.

"Wh what?" He stumbled up very ungracefully as you wrapped your arm around your thick waist and averted your eyes.

"Well you know I see you've got a big of a problem there so you know just wondering if I could maybe possible help you out... maybe?" You glanced at him and looked back.

"You have no idea how much I would really really like that (y/n)." You got flustered and stared at him before grabbing his hand and dragging him back to the couch it was the coolest room in the house so you didn't feel like going all the way to the headroom for this.

You used the couch as support with a hand on it while you bent over to take your shorts off. You felt two hands on your plump hips and something else push against your folds and bum. You looked back at the boy who was soon to be a man and chuckled. "You are very eager Egbert.." his ears started burning a bit from embarrassment.

"Would you lay over the couch arm maybe?" You did so only needing to move just a bit to lay over the couch arm. John was in amazement of how beautiful you looked he didn't wanna rush anything with so little knowledge on the female anatomy combined with little man still being a virgin which he was proud of he didn't give it up to no hoe. They same applied to you as well.

He reached over and ran his hands under your shirt and unclipped the bra holding those beauties back. His back was molding into yours his hips against yours. There was a bit of pressure keeping you to the couch but you really really enjoyed that hold on you. His slender fingers slide down to cup your breasts and you could just feel him getting harder against your backside. Johns rolled the buds in-between his fingers and grunted. You let out a faint moan feeling your core tightening up just a bit. One of his hands went down caressing your full stomach. You were a really filled out woman it was one of the best aspects about you and the one that really took the cake for him was because you had some. You were someone he could really hug and feel the love from. So curvy and nice, something he really wanted in a girl. His fingers slid into your panties and try to find the elusive clit he always hears about in pornos he watches. He rubs his middle and finger around until he feels something small and hard but the biggest give away was how you shuddered when he hit it.

This guy who was once a dork who got caught whacking his wood in your backyard just a few minutes ago was not a powerhouse of a man a devilish grin against his face as he watched you turn into play dough in his hands. He rubbed the little button more and more, needing the sweet sound that was your moans to fill his ears. You pressed your face into couch cushions and gripped onto them at the same time. You wouldn't let him just tease you like that! You moved your hips a bit and grinded against his dick. "O-oh fuck (y/n)." You moves your hips more and more until he physically had to stop you before the fun was over to soon for his liking.

He pushed himself up and looked at your panties seeing a obvious wet spot exactly what he was hoping for. He pulled your undies down and let them fall to your calfs and hang on by only one of your ankles. "Now you have to be very sure you wanna do this (y/n). Like what about protection?"

"I-I'm on birth control currently to help with some lady problems you don't gotta worry about.." you were on them so that your period would come more regularly. "But I'm very sure I wanna do this." He nods and takes a deep breath looking at your backside. He runs his thumbs down your folds and spreads them open pushing both thumbs in "o-oh fuuh-" You shoved your face into the couch and shivered. John smirked and spread your hole hole open more. He took one hand to take ahold of his shaft and rubbed the head up and down the slit trying to lube it up with what was provided. He put the head right against your hole and pressed against it a bit.
"Now I've hea-heard that this might uh..hurt... a bit but you'll just have to bare with me." Hearing that made you nervous but you tried to loosen up, preparing yourself for what was to come.

He pushed just the tip in and you let out a Yelp into the couch and started breathing heavily. You had popped your cherry that was for sure. What was pain for you was immense pleasure for the boy. "God (y-y/n) you're so tight ahh.." he groaned at the pulsating walls around him but he wouldn't want to push in anymore till you have the word. It was only after a bit where you thought it was ok did you speak up just a bit. John grabbed onto your hips and slid in more you went cross eyed it didn't hurt as bad as the beginning did. Now you were understanding how pleasure was found in this.

"OhhhMmmngh..John.." little moans like this kept coming from you along with a few breathy sighs of pleasure and grunts. He felt so powerful. Once fully in he pulled back almost snapped back into place causing a shock to send through your body. "Fuh-fuck!" You were gripping onto the cushions as he kept repeating the same action over and over. It felt so good to be loved like this. Soon enough you wanted more and weren't to shy to ask. "Oh please! Harder John!" He gripped onto your hips knowing for sure he'd have to apologize for any bruising. This helped him angle just so to go a little deeper. Your legs and thighs wrapped around his legs or at least tried from the position you where in. Belly down and completely submissive to the man above you. He felt so much power surging through him and he wanted to try something but wanted to ask you first.

"Ungh god (y/n) can I-I please pull your hair?" He pleaded with you and you nodded eagerly.

"Oh god yes! Please do-Ah!" He tan his hand just around your hair to capture all of it in one swipe and pulled it just so that you had to use your arms/elbows to help stabilize you this way. It stung you but you really couldn't describe it as painful but more pleasant. You had your tongue out panting for air and going just a bit cross eyed trying to look at the sturdy and powerful blue eyed man before you. "Mmmngh! Jo-John justa bit more! I-I feel it!" He said nothing in response but he did make you turn around so that you had your legs wrapped around him properly and your arms could wrap around his neck. He let go of your hair for this but had that arm securely wrapped around your back while the other hand held tightly onto your hips, pulling you to him more. His thrusting became more erratic and spastic but fast and hard nonetheless. Within a minute you called out for him and squeezed around his length. He grunted and put his head in the name of your neck as he came soon after because of your squeezing around him. Pussy just too good i guess.

He started slowing down but didn't stop just yet, riding out the high with you. "Man now I'm really burning up." You said and laughed as John shook his head and kissed your lips.

"Hush up. Let's get cleaned and I'll buy you that ice cream."

A/n: I wrote most of this in the bathroom just now because I was suddenly in the mood and that really quayezy how inspiration strikes at any time like literally didnt take long to write this but other things it takes months and months also YES THE BEGINNING PARTS were supposed to be funny hopefully I succeeded.))

Also I didn't re read this so point out all mistakes/grammar errors so I can fix))