"Should we go home? Admission was only five, so it's fine," you offered. Ciel and Alois nodded slightly, making you smile. You faced your friends and announced, "we're gonna head home. Sorry."

"Man, we went out with Jack to grab him a suit!" Brianna complained, but the boy put his hand up with a polite expression. 

"No, no it's okay! Thanks for going out with me, it was a lot of fun. This thing is pretty lame anyways," he smiled. You nodded as a small thanks and grabbed your stuff. The other two followed your lead as the three of you slipped out of school, unnoticed by the girl at the table, who were welcoming some new students. 

"Even though my mom drove us, it's kind of a short walk. We'll be home in maybe ten minutes." You heard a small groan from Ciel and Alois mutter something, but were content nonetheless.

You felt your purse vibrate, making you open it and take out your phone. "Home? Did Sebastian try something stupid on the phone again?"

You answered it, only to hear shouting and screaming on the other end. The other two quickened their pace to listen in on the "conversation."

"(Y/n)! Come home!" Your mom yelled. "You know how to from school! Get here quickly!"

"Oh boy... am I in trouble?" You joked.

"No! The reapers and that goddess are back, and a brown-haired boy is a sobbing mess on the couch!" 

The three of you exchanged surprised looks, before you hung up. "Okay, you two turn into cats. I can run faster than you think."

"You seem like the slow type," Alois pointed out, making you glare. 

"For your information, my laziness is to store energy for big events. This has been the only big event, so I'm going all out."

Ciel was the first to transform, but Alois was still skeptical. "Really? I could just-"

"We have no time now become a cat!" You yelled. Alois obliged immediately as you picked Ciel up and then Alois split seconds after his morphing was complete.

At full speed, you sprinted home in five minutes, leaving you a panting mess as you released the cats from your grip to grab onto your knees. Alois' body reverted to its human-cat state and knocked on the door. 

Grell flung it open and immediately grabbed your wrist and dragged you inside in a panicked state. Ciel closed the door and pursued you and the red reaper into the living room where everyone else was. 

"What's up?" You gasped in between breaths. "We were coming home... anyways." 

"We have the ingredients," Will stated with a stoic expression, glancing at Auna (who had a large mug of coffee in her hand). "She said that, coincidentally, the moon was perfect tonight."

"We're leaving?" Alois asked, voice wavering. "But... but I wanna stay!" 

You patted him on the back as he embraced you softly. You whispered, "I would love for you to stay... I would love it if all of you would stay, but that's... that's not possible."

"You're right. If they stayed here the universe would be fucked," Auna pitched in, taking a sip of coffee. "But that's really none of my concern. I'm just trying to fix a tiny mistake I've made."

"Well aren't you sympathetic," Ronald snapped, looking down at the floor. "If you don't have anything helpful to say, then shut the fuck up."

"Woah there bud, don't be so hostile! Well, I will say something helpful. All characters get in a circle and hold hands like you're in the little grade. And make sure your tails and ears are showing."

Alois let you go, while Ciel brushed by you briskly. His tail wrapped around your leg, squeezing it softly before flowing away. You joined your mom and a very quiet Brian into the corner as the goddess' feet left the ground, her long hair billowing around her as she opened the velvet pouch.

The incantation leaving her lips were wrapped in mysteries, leaving a purple vapor escaping her mouth and into the circle. The hybrids flickered to their normal states to full on cats like a buffering hologram. 

She dropped the first ingredient into the middle of the circle, which accepted the item gracefully as it sunk into the foggy circle, never to be seen again. She kept dropping the ingredients in until the last thing was sucked into the ground. The purple vapor dissipated into the air, sucking in everyone in like a vacuum. 

You noticed that the vortex-like object didn't suck in those who weren't in the circle, until you felt yourself start to inch towards the thing. You fell back as the force pulling you became stronger, making your eyes widen.

"Is this suppose to happen?!" You shouted to Auna, who looked down with surprise. She had stopped chanting, but was still floating above the vortex.

"No! I- I don't know what's going on!" She shouted back. "It may be because of the feelings! Did they have strong feelings for you?"

You gulped, before yelling back, "yes!"

By now, you were inches away from being completely into the maws of the vacuum. Auna cursed under her breath. "Because of this, their feelings are dragging you down with them. You have a... seventy-five percent chance of death, and I don't know what your fate is!"

After those words, you fell into the purple, misty mouth of the vortex with a scream. You watched it seal up as the scenery changed around you. You started to feel tired, and wondered if that sprint made you weary. With that as your last thought, you felt yourself drift off.

No more than three minutes later, your eyes fluttered open. Your vision was blurry, but you could tell if was night. Sitting up, you looked around. 

The trashcans next to you were ginormous, and the buildings were skyscraper from your perspective. The moonlit night displayed an array of shimmering stars, and the ground was cold and concrete. 

After taking in your surroundings, you looked down at your feet. To your surprise, they were furry little stumps. You tried to stand, only for you to stumble to the ground. You tried one more time before concluding that maybe standing on two won't work, so you tried all fours.

You walked around the dark alleyway, soon coming across a scratched, abandoned mirror. You jumped back at your reflection in shock in horror. Large, furry ears adorned your fluffy head and your tail was stiff from shock. Your bulbous, (e/c) eyes shone with horror as you examined your furry body.

"You've got to be KITTEN me!"