Sleep problems

"What? No, I don't think so," you said to Ciel, who was staring at a pouch of hot chocolate.

"It looks interesting, so make it," he demanded. You sighed, not wanting to put up with his childish antics.

"Look," you stated, glaring a little, "it is 3:00 in the morning, and I'm not putting up with this!"

He pouted, and then went into his cat form with a grumpy look in his eye.

Ciel had to wake me up because of his curiosity, you thought, looking around the dark kitchen. Everyone else is fast asleep, so I won't be assaulted. Pretty sure I'm not, at least. Those demon cats wouldn't hurt me.

You pondered that thought. Would they hurt me?

You exhaled, realizing you were holding your breath, and headed back upstairs for a good morning's rest.

"Wake up, miss."

"It's time to start the day."

Groaning, your eyes fluttered open as you sat up. Looking over, you saw a smiling Sebastian, his ears twitching and his tail swishing from side to side with a joyous expression.

"Good morning, happy-go-lucky," you grumbled, remembering what happened last night. You eyed the cat bed warily, seeing that all the cats (except for Claude, who was watching your interactions like a hawk) were still fast asleep. Your eyes darted to the clock, which portrayed 5:00 a.m. 

"Fuck that," you mumbled, and covered yourself. "Why the hell would you wake me up at this unearthly hour?"

"Language, miss," he commented, as he grabbed your arm and pulled you out of bed, making you fall to the floor.

"I hate you," you spat, and storming away. Sebastian looked at your leaving figure, pain in his crimson orbs. Morphing into a cat, he looked at the clock.

"She... hates me..." he mumbled, hopping on your bed. Curling up, he closed his eyes. "Why does she hate me?"

Meanwhile, things were going just fine with you. Flipping a pancake (your recent discovery was that they seemed to love pancakes), you stared at the dark pan. Was what I said maybe a little too harsh? Demons have feelings... I think, you thought. Considering to apologize, you put the pancakes on a plate. Grabbing your phone, you checked the time. 5:10.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

What now? Well, Brianna has been pestering you to watch Riverdale, but you weren't interested in it completely. You have been considering it, but decided not to in the end. Brianna was so into you watching it that she accidentally spoiled the whole thing while talking.

There goes a good television show down the hatch. Thanks, Brianna.

You sighed for the one-hundredth time that morning, and smiled.

Last night was fun, making everyone watch you and your mother's favorite movie, The Princess Bride. You were a sucker for a happy ending.

The others mostly fell asleep, and the only one that seemed to like it was your mother and Grell. You swore you saw Ronald gag while watching, but you shrugged it off. 

Looking down at the table, you saw a sticky note saying, Don't get into any trouble. Tell Grell, William, and Ronald to get a job. I also enrolled Alois and Ciel into your school. Have fun (but not too much)!

You reread the note one more time, before it finally clicked. William, Ronald, and Grell were getting a job. Claude and Sebastian are going to be housewives. Alois and Ciel are transferring to your school.