BONUS CHAPTER 2

DAY BEFORE PARTY-

Rohan, abhi and madhav couldn't understand the changed behaviour of their wife.all three of them giving their husband silent treatment.

Rohan feels their is something bothering her and she will never share with him.so he and his gang decide not to pressure them.

NEXT DAY-

Ana and shanaya were busy in the decoration and riya is busy in the kitchen....their husband's were observing them from the corner.

Abhi- did ana told you something rohan??

Rohan- nothing she is just giving me silent treatment!! (telling them in a sad voice)

Madhav- ana is so good and here is my wife...she told me to sleep on the floor!!

Abhi- both of your wife is an angel...my wife literally throw me out from our room!!

Rohan and madhav laughed seeing abhi's sulking face...

Just then someone ring their bell....rohan open the door and was hugged by a girl....

rohan open the door and was hugged by a girl

rohan was surprised seeing her face....and then she hugged abhi and madhav too.

Riya,ana and shanaya are shocked seeing the girls face....

Rohan- ana,meet my friend alisha...

Ana- hi, myself ana, rohan's wife..

rohan notice the strange behaviour of ana and she excused herself and went to her room....rohan too went to their room.

when rohan comes to his room.....ana welcomed him with cushion,pillow and so on....whatever she get in her hand..

Ana- how dare you invite her huhhh.....it's our college reunion,right...so what is she doing here??

Rohan-ana, she is my friend...i thought she will meet you all and she didn't come to our wedding and why are you angry on her...you don't even know her??

this makes ana more angry....she was about to throw the pot on him but he held her hand....ana now was crying hysterically and rohan hugged her...

Rohan- what happened ana...i never saw you like that...

Ana- i saw your photo with her...you are too close to her and i thought....

Rohan-and you thought i have a affair with her right...

Ana couldn't meet his eyes...she somehow know he never cheat on her....

Rohan-she is my friend ana....and she is married and that pictures.....alisha had a habit to click pics closely that's why i have to stand close to her...

when ana saw hurt in rohan's eye she feel vulnerable....she thought she did a big mistake not trusting him...

Ana couldn't hold herself she kissed him with passion but he didn't kiss her...she realize he didn't forgive her...she stopped kissing him but rohan held her from her back and deepen the kiss. in that kiss they show each other how much they care for each other.

then they both meet their friend in the party and they started teasing them.

HOW'S THE CHAP....