HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Day before wedding-

Ana is siting in her room and look very nervous.riya,jenny and shanaya trio trying to make her happy but all in vain.then tara came and told her everything will be fine....don't be panic.then ana's phone vibrates.

Riya-go ana talk to ur soon to be husband.

Ana-ok

Rohan-nervous!!

Ana-yeah and u!!

Rohan-no i am fine.

Ana-ok good night.

Actually rohan is hell nervous but he act cool.

The big day-

Everyone rushing here and there because its there big day.

Ana is getting ready in her room.and all the girls are getting ready in the other room.then ana mom's came to her room.

Ma-u look beautiful baby.

Ana-thank u ma.

Ana is getting emotional and her ma too.

Ma-hey don't spoil ur makeup.

Ana-maa!!!

Ma-ana u r steping in the new life and just remember one thing never let anyone destroy ur inner peace and try to make everyone happy.

Ana-ok ma.

Shanaya came and inform them that barat is arrived.everyone is waiting for her.

Ma-in sometimes come downstairs.

Shanaya-ok

After sometimes ana came at the mandap and rohan is just staring at her.he takes her hand in his.

and then priest started the rituals then priest said call the brother

and then priest started the rituals then priest said call the brother...everyone look at eachother.then here comes the voice.i m her brother.

Ana-sameer!!

Sameer-i promised u right.

Then sameer did all the brother's duty.

Then ana and rohan takes the 7 vows and then priest told them now they are husband and wife.

Everyone congratulate them.

Rohan had tears in his eyes.

Ana-what happened?

Rohan-we did it.

Ana-yes.i love u.

Rohan-i love u too.

END