WEDDING PREPARATION

Ana-i reached shimla at 7am.its a very beautiful place.when i entered into the house which was taken on rent for the wedding everyone was in hurry..no one notice me.then ma sees me and inform everyone here comes the wedding planner.tara di hugs me.

Then everyone settled and tell me what is planning.i asked tara di what she wants in her marriage.she told me it should  be simple and elegant.and try to make it natural.i like her idea.

So i decided that the flowers which we used will be not be too much. wedding is not in night..it is in afternoon so we can used natural light.di said she want white and pink roses.it will be a nice combination. I ask di when will jiju's family came? She said they will come tomorrow.

Ana-di but u said they will come on 16th October.

Di-i don't know why they are coming early..he only said they want to spend more time with us.

Ana-ok so we have to prepare theirs rooms.

Di-yeah.

In mumbai

Rohan-abhi i want to go there as soon as possible

Abhi-but we can't.

Shanaya-i have a plan.

Shanaya told abhi and rohan her plan.

Abhi-bhai i thought that we should go there early.

Kabir-why?

Abhi-u know we can spend more time with them...u can get more time to know bhabhi.

Kabir think for sometime.

Kabir-ok so pack ur bags.

Rohan-yes!!!

So its decided they are going shimla tomorrow.

In shimla

Ana-di i see all the arrangements...u don't have to worry.

Tara-thank you ana.

Next day-

Ana-pa told us jiju's family reached.they are coming here.i have to recheck the arrangements.

Rohan-finally i am going to see my lifeline.

Abhi-control rohan.

After sometimes all of them reached.

Ana-my bua told us they reached.ok so everything is good here.so i can see who is my jiju.

Ana's family and abhi's family greet eachother.abhi's father introduced everyone to ana's family.he is rohan...he is my nephew.they are his parents.

Ana-i feel like i heard rohan's name.stop it ana.u are dreaming about him.ohh i have to go downstairs.

Then ana's father introduced his family to them.so meet my little princess my ana.

Ana-namaste.

Ana didn't notice rohan...but rohan did.he is just staring at her.then shanaya shout at ana.

Shanaya-anaaaaaa

Ana-shanaya what are doing with them?

Abhi-hi ana

Ana-really abhi i can't believe this.

Then ana's ma talk to ana.

Ma-so they are ur college friends whom u talk about.

Ana-yes ma.guys i m so happy to see u all again.

Abhi-ana,u r forgetting someone.

Ana-who?

Abhi sides and then ana sees rohan after 2 years.

Ana-rohan!!