ALL IS WELL

after clearing their misunderstanding ana and rohan comeback to delhi.they  reached at the midnight.abhi and shanaya both were waiting.

Ana-rohan,don't press the bell.call abhi.

Rohan-ok

Rohan called abhi and abhi opened the door.

Abhi-thank god u guys reached atlast.
Rohan i want ur help and ana ur too.

Ana-yeah sure.

Abhi-actually i m not talking to shanaya and kabir bhai too didn't talk to bhabhi.

Ana-so how can we help u in this matter?

Abhi-actually this is a prank which we are playing on them...i just want u both to continue with me.

Ana and rohan are looiking at each other.

Ana-and why are u doing this?

Abhi-look ana...when u left she didn't tell me anything...she didn't give me chance to explain my views and she said she never talk to me if rohan and u don't solve ur issues.ana i really love her but she need to understand me too.

Ana-ok we will help u.

Shanaya hear all the conversations and sign ana to say yes to abhi.then everyone go to their rooms.

In the morning everyone meets at the dining area.

Pa-ana when did you came?

Ana-at night pa.

Pa-oh ok.get ready rohan's parents are coming.

After sometimes rohan's family came and everyone gathers in the living area.ana too came.

Mr mishra-i thought that we should do their engagement next week and wedding next month

Ana's pa-as u wish...ana do u have any problems...i mean u don't u any pending work left right.

Ana-no pa i completed my left works.

Ana's pa-ok so its decided.next week its  their engagement.

Then all the elders are talking to each other.

Shanaya- congratulations guys.i am so happy for u.

Tara-congratulations babu.

Ana-thank you and di first solve ur issue with jiju and shanaya u too.i know u both know about the plan but still go and say sorry to them.

Shanaya-ok fine.

Tara-ok.

Ana-and give them a kiss too.😉😉

Rohan-so where is my kiss😙

Ana-after marriage i will give u.

Rohan-ana i want now.i don't know how will u give me.

Ana-ok come with me.

Ana takes rohan in the backside and place her hand on his eyes and kiss him on his cheeks😙

Rohan-ana this is not fair.

Ana-what!! u didn't tell me where to kiss so i kiss on your cheeks.

Rohan-oh really...ok no problem i will show u where i wanted.

Rohan pulles ana and kiss on her lips🙈

And the other couples too kiss their partners.

Next week-(Engagement day)

Ana got ready for her engagement.

And their rings

Ana and rohan love finally succeed and too with their families blessings