WEDDING

Third person pov-

After engagement ceremony.everyone was busy in the wedding preparation. All the functions held separately for the bride and groom.abhi's family doesn't want to do haldi ceremony together.so ana make the arrangement separately.rohan is ignoring ana for what he did on his birthday.

On the wedding day- everyone is ready to welcome the groom family.

Ana's mom do the aarti of kabir.and he enter in the mandap area.ana goes to tara room where tara is getting ready.then tara comes to mandap area where kabir is waiting for her.then all the wedding rituals started.when wedding is over.everyone is getting emotional specially ana...rohan saw her..he want to console her but he is in guilt.shanaya and ana make a plan to stole kabir shoes but abhi and madhav kept kabir shoes with them... ana and shanaya both were searching for kabir's shoes but they didn't get it.shanaya ask riya to go to madhav and get the shoes.riya went to madhav and pretend to be sick and in all these moments ana get a chance to stole kabir's shoes.

Then ana mom's told ana that its time for bidaai and ask her to give the shoes to kabir...kabir ask ana what she want?she said a promise..to make my di happy and never left her side.tara hugs ana and they both got emotional.

After bidaai ana ask rohan to meet  her in the terrace..rohan said that he can't..ana told him i don't want your excuses.meet me on the terrace.

In the night

Rohan went to meet her on the terrace.

Ana-why are u ignoring me?

Rohan-i didn't.

Ana-rohan i know what happened on your birthday..i can understand.

Rohan-i m sorry ana...i didn't mean to hurt u.

Ana-rohan u will never hurt me...so next time don't do it again.

Rohan-ok

NOTE-THERE IS A SURPRISE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.