Reaching a large umber wood door, Isaac took one last longing glance at Grayson preliminary to knocking two times. The prayer to god that the chief was in a good mood was now customary to all bandits of the gang prior to pestering during his 'alone time'.

A quick "Yes" was subdued by the narc. Much to Isaac's surprise the leader opened the door to his office, sober and calm. Well not completely as he had a drink in hand, but this was as close as they've seen him to sober in the past month. On his two feet without business involved? Definitely a first in a while.

Peering behind the well-built gang member, Grayson had the biggest smile on his face, recollections of how petrified he felt when Ethan dropped 'dead' in front of him forced him to push past Isaac, falling straight into a very confused gang leader's arms.

All fears and dark thoughts long forgotten as relief took over every ember of his body. They're safe now. He killed the bad guys.

Visuals of the gut churning sight of the men he shot made a shiver run down his spine. Burying his face deeper, franticly moving his head around to find the much needed soothing thump.

To say Ethan was uncomfortable is an understatement, affectionate touches was something he only thought about when thinking of his mother.

Nobody else has ever came this close to the cold-hearted superior without his consent. But when Ethan felt that long forgotten warmth bloom through his insides, a swift pointed look was shot at Isaac indicating he was no longer needed.

Ethan extended his arm, signaling for the bandit to rid him of the drink in hand. The gang leader glanced down, eyebrows pinched in together, trying to figure out wether he was favored or relished such behavior off the boy.

One side of his brain raging, bloody anger. Who does this kid think he is? Just a stupid kid corssing boundaries that's for sure. Like gas poured into a fire, those feelings only enlarged when noticing that the other side of him found rejoice in the boy-baby's actions. He liked this.

Luckily, Isaac left the picture before the little boy started placing kisses on where he could feel a heartbeat, almost assuring himself that he saved the man. Sensing the gentle, wet smooches on his bare chest, Ethan's whole body never felt such comfort and ease come over him before that second.

Though he was getting high off the loving the younger boy provided, the drug lord didn't find it in him to reciprocate the affection, not even by wrapping his arms around the frail boy.

As minutes passed, Ethan found the embrace of the endearing teenager to be addicting, the genial and pleasant sensation he encountered was something he never wanted to terminate out of his life. He needed the boy now, more than anything. Paying no heed to that resentful side of him, he finally wrapped his arm's around the tiny waist belonging to Grayson.

So when Grayson peeled away to spare his golden, genuine smile at older man, the oh so glorious narc couldn't help the whine that rumbled at the base of his throat.

Furrowing his eyebrows in worry, the baby hesitantly lifted his moderately chubby fingers to caress the face of the besotting man. Eyes scanning for the source of the man's discomfort.

"What are wrongs, boss?" The boy mumbled, voice scratchy due to the lack of use over the weeks.

"Boss?" Ethan raised an eyebrow, slightly chuckling at how innocent and pure the word sounded escaping from his lips, contrary to fright-laced tones he experienced on the regular.

"Yours name." Grayson answered, beaming, for the first time in weeks, proudly at having figured it out on his own. Big boy energy.

A doting and adoring smile glowed off Ethan's face. 'Too cute' rolled off his tongue involuntarily. A familiar involuntary heat rushing to the younger's face, a shy smile tugging at his mouth.

"My name's Ethan," With that, the gang lord escaped the warmth of the younger boy. Placing himself back on the leather seat, he softly patted his thighs. Craving and longing for the boy's affection after merely just a minute of leaving it.

This will definitely be a problem, not that Ethan could give a shit anymore.

Thank you for reading, I'm already at 3.7k! I seriously couldnt thank all of you enough for all the support I'm getting on this shitty book. Love you all
word count: 1423