Chapter 23- Bad dreams?

Start from the beginning

"I'm just kidding Hayes" I chuckled as he had a sigh of relief in his voice.

"So I can kiss you?" he tilted his head still looking over me.

"Well I don-" I was scilenced by soft lips on mine.

I reacted with a kiss back, it was a short kiss but it had meaning in it. He inched his face from mine a smile spreading across both our faces. Soon we both burt into laughter.

"You're such a loser Grier" I chuckled.

"Yea I may be but I'm your loser remember" He stood up leaning off of me walking to his laptop.

"So what movie will it be huh?" I said as he sat down again pulling back the covers of the bed.

"Scary movie" he smirked scrolling through Netflix clicking on the Conjuring. I mean I love scary movies but the Conjuring scared me to death every time.

"Wait I got to go change!" I got up and ran to my bag, grabbing sweats and a singlet. I ran into the bathroom locking the door, quickly changing. When I was done I threw my other clothes at my bag and ran back to the bed next to Hayes. Hayes pressed play, resting on the headboard of the bed wrapping his arms round me.

After a while of watching the movie and mucking around, screaming and laughing. Hayes started to fall asleep he was trying to keep his eyes open though.

"Hayes go to sleep, it's fine" I chuckled giving him a peck on the lips.

"Night beautiful" he mumbled closing his eyes resting his head on my shoulder. I smiled turning to the laptop closing the lid, it was 11:55 now and oh god was I tired. I looked up at Hayes one last time and he was out like a light, I rest my head on his taking hold of his hand in mine. After a few minutes my eyes grew heavy, sleep taking over my body.

****

"MOMMY", I shot up from Hayes grasp luckily not waking him up I heard a scream.

"MOM" there it is again I was so confused when I realized , Sky was probably having a nightmare. It sounded like no one was up, so I thought I better go get her. I quickly ran out of Hayes room down the hall to Sky's room, I think the reason why no one woke up was that Sky's room was next to Wills and right now Will is at his football camp with Chad. So I pulled open Sky's door walked in and saw her covering herself in her covers, sobbing into her pillow.

"Sky" I whispered sitting on her bed pulling her covers down, she was curled in a ball. She looked up with so much fright in her eyes, tears rolling down her small flushed cheeks.

"Livy I'm scared I had a bad dream" she stood up on her bed, jumping into my arms hugging my neck tightly.

"It's okay Sky I'm here, don't be scared" I rubbed her back, standing up with her in my arms. She just sobbed into my shoulder, right now I was so tired I just wanted collapse on her bed. I also didn't wanna leave her in her room incase she was scared again.

"Don't go Livy" she whispered placing her small chin on my shoulder.

"Okay I won't go" I sat back on the bed with her, pulling out my phone and it was five in the morning no wonder why I was so tired.

Her room was dark as heck next to her small night light plugged into the wall, I didn't want to turn the bedroom light on incase I woke the others up.

After a while Sky started to go quiet, hopefully she fell back asleep. I was about fall asleep as well right now.

"Livy?" I felt a hand on my shoulder, oh boy it scared the crap out of me. My head jolted up to a shirtless tired Hayes.

"Hayes you scared the hell outta me" I whisper yelled putting a hand over my heart in fright.

"I'm sorry babe, it's just I woke up and saw you weren't there" he sat next to me on the bed.

"It's fine sorry, I'm just tired and I didn't wanna wait till someone else got up to cheek on her" I dropped my head on his shoulder, Sky still in my arms. He didn't say anything, he took Sky from my arms and put her back in her bed.

"Come back to bed, your tired and you need sleep" he grabbed my hand pulling me up from her bed, wrapping his arm round my waist.

We went back to bed just getting comfy under the duvet, resting my head in the crook of his neck.

"Good night Liv" he said pressing his lips to my forehead.

"Night Hayes" I smiled closing my eyes falling asleep once again.

Let's just hope I don't have to wake up again.

__________________________________________________

A/N

Hey my Grier girls, hope you enjoyed he update😏💕

Sooo, this weekend I have another cheer comp for spring Carnival, and I have had a lot of training for the week👊

Also we only have 3 days of school left, then we are on 2 week break!✌️✨

So that means more updates for you guys!😏

Help me to 3k💕✌️

Bye perfs ILY😘💕