Chapter 5 coffee huh?

Start from the beginning

"Hey , it's Amaya . Send

Well , there's no going back now. What's done is done.

I picked up my phone rereading the text I sent. "Hey , it's Amaya" Seriously!? That sounds so dumb ! He's going to think I'm a complete weirdo. How do I delete it !? How do I take it back !?

Ad- Dash ! hey ! how are you ? 🙄

He texted back!? What do I reply !? Think Amaya you can't just leave him on read !

Am- I'm good . You ? ☕

What's with the coffee emoji !? Stupid , stupid ,stupid !

Ad- I'm good thanks. So you like coffee huh ?

Am- yeah , I guess .

He must think I'm so weird! Why would he even date me ? I'm so awkward ...

Ad- cool. Me too☕ so , what's up ?

Am- not much. I hope you don't think I'm weird but I kinda , sorta told my parents about you🙈

Probably shouldn't have said that ...

Ad- I don't think that's weird. Actually I think it's pretty cool. And I kinda, sorta told my buds about you so we're even 🙈

Did he really tell his friends about me ? For real? That's so sweet ...

Am- yeah, I guess we are 😅

Ad - What did they say about me ?

Am - my parents? Not much ... they just ... um wants to meet you ?

Okay I think I should stop typing now I'm just embarrassing myself with each text I send

Ad - cool. When ?

When ? He seriously wants to meet them !?

Am - is tomorrow night cool , or is it too soon ? 🙈

Of course it's too soon Amaya . The guy's a doctor for crying out loud! It's not like he can magically clear his schedule to have dinner with a highschool girl and her parents.

Ad- nah you're good 😀 lucky for you I have tomorrow night off so I'm free . What time ?

Am- cool , yeah...

Cool ? Really Amaya ? Okay now you're just getting cringy .

Ad - ...

Shoot ! I haven't answered him back yet

Am- is 7 good ?

Ad- sure , see you then.

Am- okay, I should probably get back to my homework now...

That sounds so lame ! You just HAD to remind him that you're a highschool student didn't you ?

Ad - yeah , education is important. See you tomorrow night Dash ⚘

Am- yeah , see ya

Okay , did that just happen ? Did I just have a conversation with a super cute guy and he enjoyed it !?

I couldn't take it. I had to tell someone.

So I rushed down the stairs - almost tripped too - and went straight to the kitchen where my mom was busy cooking and my dad reading the newspaper.

"Guess what, guess what, guess what !? " I said excited, grabbing both of their attention.

"What's up sweetie? "

"I just had the most amazing conversation with Aiden ! "

"Amaya ." My dad warned.

"Dad , I just invited him to dinner tomorrow night like you asked. That's it. I promise. "

"That's great honey ! What did he say !?" Mom said , sharing in my excitement.

"Helen , are you really joining into this? "

"Oh , hush up Mike I can be happy for our daughter. The girl needs a little adventure in her life. " Mom defended me.

"Oh and you know all about adventure don't you honey ? " dad said with a smirk , thinking back to my mom when she was young and the life of the party.

"Okay , so not the point. Anyway , tomorrow's cool right ? " I said getting back to the point.

" yes honey , tomorrow's perfect. " mom said with a smile as dad just shook his head disapprovingly.

It's going to be perfect. I'll make sure of it.

That's it ! What did you think about the text parts I put in ? Do you like ? Should leave it ? Let me know in the comment section below. Until next time, keep howling my wolves 🐺❤