Chapter 13: The Meeting I

Start from the beginning

Jungkook brows flinched deeply "You are Jimin hyung's girl" for some reason that made her turned crimson red. Firstly, Jungkook was so closed to her and she could feel his heartbeat against hers. Secondly, did he just say she's Jimin's girl? Oh god, was this a joke.

"Jeon Jungkookie get off from her this instant. She is off limit" Yoongi's voice was awfully low not wanting to draw any ttention on them.

"Oh my god sorry" he didn't mean to shove her, but when he let go Yeoul from his grasp, Jungkook was so flustered. Not to mention Yeoul's petite body couldn't withstand his force.

Taehyung grabbed her shoulder instantly balancing the girl before she stumbled backwards and hurt herself "Whoa watch your strength Kukkie, you are twice her size" he warned. Jungkook gave Yeoul an apologetic look as his head hung low. He was embarrassed. How adorable.

Yeoul was still in daze, meeting Sonyeodan members in the middle of the day like this was too much for her sanity "What..are you guys doing here..." she exhaled.

"We are.. I mean...Jimin is looking for you" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Ji..min what?" she bit her lower lips surpassing her reaction.

"He is coming for you" Yoongi flicked his tongue while rubbing his hair in annoyance. He started to hate the attention that they got, so he suggested them move to more discreet place. As they about to move, Minyeol grabbed Jungkook's hand causing the maknae to stop on his track.

Tilting his head to Minyeol, he almost forgotten there was actually an underage kid with them "Hyungie..Kookie hyunggie.." a genuine smile spread across his face.

Amused, he knelt before Minyeol with a smile "How do you recognize me?I haven't told you my name" Yeoul softened. Jungkook might be the youngest but he sometimes acted older than his age. The way he made Minyeol laugh, her son deserved that from someone. Of course that someone would be Jimin.

-------------------

"Taehyung where are we?"

"Our hotel. You are meeting Jimin"

"But...I don't think this is a good time"

"Why not? Yeoul as much as I want to understand you, please bear in mind this is partially your fault. You should not have kept such big secret from Jimin. Especially when it comes to Minyeol" Taehyung reasoned.

Yoongi shoved hand in his pocket and gave Yeoul a hard look, expressionless as usual but enough to scare Yeoul "Just so you know, he has taken such a high risk in finding you. Talk to him, and sort things out in the name of your son. Enough running away" her lips were pressed into a thin line.

Didn't mean to sound rude but Yoongi was being protective when it came to his members especially Jimin. A heavy sigh escaped from her pink lips, she finally made up her mind "Bring me to Jimin" Taehyung and Jungkook were exchanging smiles.

"I will look after Minyeol, if you are done just let Jimin hyung brings you to us. Now Minyeol let's play with hyung first" Minyeol nodded with a cute smile plastered on his face.

"Mommy see you later" Yeoul watched Jungkook and Minyeol disappeared from her sight.

"Good luck Yeoul. You and Jimin I hope for the best" Yoongi ruffled her hair softly, making his way to the elevator. It was oddly calming to receive "good luck" from a cold guy like Min Yoongi. Appearance can be deceiving, and in Yoongi part he had a warm heart.

Numb.Her heart was numb.

She was too scared to even talk to Taehyung as she followed him mindlessly without uttering a single word. As they were getting closer to wherever Taehyung led her, she felt helpless.

At crucial time like this she wished Taehwan were here to hold her hand. Since she was getting used to his warm presence beside her, Yeoul tried to stood on her own foot. Just enough not to act stupid in front of Jimin. Most importantly, she vowed to herself not to shed any tears tonight. Tears only weakened her.

Engrossed in her own thought, she did not even realized when this guy had stopped walking causing her to bump against his back "Sorry.." she mumbled lowly Taehyung turned his heels to face Yeoul "We are here, Jimin is waiting for you. So.. go talk and don't be scared. Good luck" he gave Yeoul a light squish before walking away.

That was second 'good luck' she received tonight. Was it a good sign? Inhaling a deep breath, Yeoul pushed the door open, and walked out to the open space, rooftop alright. If something went wrong, she would jump off the building right away.

Clenching her fist, she could feel her blood rushed "J..imin..." she exasperated a heavy sigh. Jimin shifted from where he stood and turned to face Yeoul, she could not read his dull expression. Was he mad? Was he upset? Was he happy? Was he confused?

'Na Yeoul' he took a moment to stare at Yeoul. It had been so long though they just met few months ago but it was not enough to unleash this craziness inside him. 

Only god knows how much he loved this girl. 

A hug would feel good right now.