12.

Stas's p.o.v

As im driving down the road i get upset. Not with Justin bt with the fact that i was stupid enough to go through his shit. If i hadnt of done that this situation wouldnt of happened. I mean if he went through my personal items i would b pissed the hell off.

I parked in the mall area. Shopping always helps me get things off mind. I enter the mall and immediantly go to Brandy Melville, i was in dire need for comfortable shorts and lazy day crop tops. I was looking the racsk when i heard a familiar voice. Being the curious bitch I am i listened in:

"Thats her"

"It is?"

"yeah i swear its her, shes a model i've seen her eveywhere shes great at what she does"

I smile and little and move closer.

" do you think Justin bangs her?" The voice laughs. My eyes widen and my eyebrows furrow.

"shut the fuck up demi."

"Is you jealous or nah" The voice laughs again.

"NO! im not jeauous at all. Justin and i are over and have no relationship what so ever. We ended things and thats that. What is there to be jealous of?"

SELENA!

I turn around to see her looking at a simple dress she would obviously look great in.

"Hello" i say smiling. "that dress would look great on you by the way...Im stas" I stick out a hand for her to shake and she shakes it an smiles.

"I know who you are... I read a lot of ELLE and Vouge"

"Same here.. Im in love with your music, you're very talented..dont stop, and also you Demi you're very inspirational."

Demi Lavato shakes my hand as well while they both give me a small thank you. I can feel the tension get bigger as we stand there in silence.

I smile again and finally say " So what are you ladies shoping for, seems like you both have great taste!"

"Nothing much.. just rehearsal wear..and day dresses for sel." Demi replies.

"That's cool, me too..well not rehearsal wear but just things to lounge in."

They both nod and give awkward smiles. Yet again we are in a strange predicament. I scratche my head as Selena plays with her wrist band and Demi twists her hair through her fingers. All of a sudden the store feels humid and i no longer belive i have a voice box.

"Look..i dont mean to be akward, you must of over heard us talking about Justin and you.. I apologize it's no of our business and it was rude." Selena says ina sudden outburst. Shes right. I was only over here because of the mention of Justin anf myselfs name. I gave her a reassuring smile and nodded slightly to let her know her assumstions were corret. "Well shit..this is akward.." Demi giggles. Selena sends her a glare but she doesnt wipe the smile off her face.

"Trust me its ok.. Im fine with it I just wanted to meet you.. he's mentioned you're name a couple of times so when i saw you i wanted to meet you for myself."

"Really!?" Selena grins. Im guessing it's because i said Justin has spoken about her. I nod and Demi winks while shoving her elbow into Selena's shoulder. "Oh would you stop!" She yells at demi, and i show off a grin at their payful relationship.

The laughing and small giggles faded off so i felt like i needed to say something.

"By the way...," I began "...Justin and i dont bang...like ever."

All three of us busted out laughing. Even though selena was laughing i could tell a huge weight was lifted off her shoulders, for she seemed a lot looser and easy going then the few previous moments.

"Hey..let me make it up to you..why dont we go out ton eat..lets talk and you can officially meet Demi and I, sounds good!?" Selena offers.

I grin and nod. I mean i could get information from her to find out about the song. Hell why not! After we paid for our items we headed to a near-by Panera bread and thus the date started.

We talked about a lot of things and honestly they are amazing people. No wonder why Justin fell for her so fast. Honestly my admitting that hurts. I dont know what Justin is to me but..Selena is great and i may not compare to her..ever.

A small moment of silence fell apon us whil selena just starred at her palte as if he was in deep thought.

"Im gonna go use the restroom..be back in a sec" demi said geting up from the table. As soon as demi turned the corner Selena looked up at me.

"how is he? She asked. "who Justin?" this was about to get awkward.

She nods. I place my napkin on the table and sit up straight. "Hes a pain in the ass." I say. She chuckles and i smile a little. "Nah..only sometimes. Hes a fun person, energetic, kind, adventourus..hes crazy, a one of a kind." I grin looking down at the pile of breadcrumbs on my plate.

"Seems like the Justin I know" She laughs. "Do you guys hang out a lot?"

Shit.

I fiddle with my fingers a little before answering. "Only sometimes..hes really busy, always working on the photoshoot with my mother and all." You're a fucking liar.

"The usually busy Justin..He had a lot of stuff to do on his last tour.. I mean when were dating he took me with him all the time, it was really exhausting."

Well that stung..just a little

"I mean why wouldnt he be busy..so many people look up to him, hes an amazing artist really he is."

"I know..he's always writing in that little journal of his..he said hed never show anyone but me that journal....it was really special to him and to me honestly. the fact that he would share something so close to him to me makes me really appriciate what he does"

WELL RUB IT IN WHY DONT YOU!!! my conscience screams. Im really trying my best to keep a smile on my face.

Im glad she mentioned the journal.

"Did ever right you a song..if so thats would be so cute!" I fake squeal to pretend i actually care.

"actually..yes..Nothing like us or something..?"

"Maybe i should start writing songs, i could learn from him hes like a big brother" I laugh.

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU JUST BROTHER ZONE HIM! YOU HAVE FUCK UP LEVEL EXPERT!

She smiles and demi comes back to the tabe.

"What'd i miss" She asks. My phone suddenly rings and the contact says Justin. In the corned of my eye i can see Selena tense up.

J: hey im so sorry please come back we need to talk.

I know selena heard that because her whole face changed and she looked down at her lap.

L: um..yeah ok ill be there in a sec.

I hang up the phone and look at the two. "Im so sorry i have to go but it was so good meeting you, we should do this again sometime, here's my number.." I say writing it down. I give then both hugs and walk out of that place so fast it seems like im on my way to fuck yo bitch.

A/N: WHAT THE FUCK! SERENITY UPDATED!!! YES YES I KNOW. IM TERRIBLE WITH SCHEDULES AND SCHOOL IS HARD AS FUCK. I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WASNT AS INTERESTING AS SOME OF THE OTHERS BUT I HADNT UPDATED IN SO LONG TO THE POINT WHERE I DIDNT EVEN CARE WHAT WROTE. THIS WAS KIND OF JUST A FILLER. ALSO IM BEING LAZY AS SHIT SO I DIDNT CHEC SPELLING OR EDIT ANYTHING SO I APOLOGIZE FOR THE SHITTY DISPLAY. ANYWAY THIS CHAPTER WILL HOPEFULLY MAKE YOU CONTINUE READING IT. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU

XOXO, SERENITY

P.S - IM ON MY WAY TO FUCK YO BITCH