3.

Stas's p.o.v.

"And this is your room" i say standing awkwardly at the door. I was really trying to avoid him, he was really attractive and i didn't want to make eye contact. Jacob is my best friend, and he said to be careful so I'm being careful.... i think.

 "Aren't you gonna open the door show me around..?" he said. I could feel the warmth of his breath on my neck, so i know that he had moved closer toward me. I didn't want to turn around but i did anyway. His face was literally inches from mine. A smirked appeared on his pink plump lips, as he lifted his arms, placing them and both sides of me. I was trapped. Not just in this really awkward, yet comforting position, but his glance. His light brown orbs, were literally taking me to another world. A world i've never been too. A world of lust and emotion. All of a sudden i wanted to rip his clothes off there. But i couldn't. keep your cool stas. I tell myself. i had an urge to bite my lips, but if i did he would know what i was feeling, he would know what i wanted. I don't want him to know what i want. If he does know he will probably take that to his advantage.

I gulp, "uh.. yes". Don't give in to him so quickly yet stas... 

I really want to beat the shit out of my conscience right now. " I mean if you are nosy enough to find my room, I'm guessing you'll be able to show yourself around the place.. couldn't be that hard." i rudely remark.  good one stas.

Justin takes a step back then slightly chuckles. "you're really something." he says. 

Rolling my eyes, I open the door to his room. " Go ahead, take a look..if you don't like it i don't care i'll be in my room..." i say as he nods, and looks around "... with Jacob" i add. he stops nodding and turns my way. I quickly walk out of the room.

why the fuck would you say that stas,you want Justin and Jacob to be friends not hate each other!...  my conscience reminds me.

I go into my room, and Jacob was laying across my bed. I plopped down next to him and he but his arm over my shoulder. 

"He didn't try to get in your pants did he?" he ask with a grin. I playfully hit his chest, and shake my head. " no he didn't....you're crazy Jacob" 

"yeah well you're beautiful, and i don't want anyone touching you" He softly whispers. There was an awkward silence until he broke it again. " hey i have a friend and he has this huge crush on you... like he talks to me about you non-stop, i told him i wouldn't tell you he liked you,but you guys are pretty close... would you ever date someone who you were close to?" I have this huge feeling hes talking about himself, but he couldn't be.. he's my best friend.

"It depends on if i really loved the person of not... maybe". I placed my head on his chest, and he softly played with my hair. There was a silence, a good peaceful silence. I closed my eyes and fell asleep to the steady beat of his heart.

Justin's p.o.v.

Shirtless.Thats what i need to do. be shirtless around the house. Anything to get this girls attention. I had just got out of a hot shower, and put on boxers and sweatpants. My hair was still wet but maybe that could add on a little sex appeal. 

Think justin think. Find a way to get to her room. toothbrush. got it!

I walked out of my room down the hall to Stas's. softly knocking on the door, i waited for an answer. This was an answer i didnt want. 

Jacob.

"what the fuck are you doing?' he asks, looking me up and down. "what do you mean what am i doing, what are you doing?"

"being a bestfriend, why in gods name are you showing up shirtless to Stas's door."

" I need a toothbrush" you're a fuck up justin. My conscience whispers. i roll my eyes, and focus on Jacob. "look here prick, i dont know what kind of shitty little game you're trying to play, but its not going to happen, stay away from Anastasia and everyone is happy..okay?" This dick was really starting to get on my nerves. I have two options. One, punch the shit out of him to please myself and make stas angry or two play nice. "..and you think because you are her best friend you can just tell me i cant talk to her?" he grins. "actually yes i do". i coudnt just leave the conversation as it is. I had to be satified as well. lets play with him a little bit.

"awww is poor little Jacob upset because he's been friendzoned?' That triggered him and his eyes went wild. "what!" he asked through gritted teeth. 

"Thats right Jacob, has a crush on kitten but she's friendzoned you and you're jealous that i can get her and you cant." Jacob took a step closer as i took a step back. I want to fight him but i dont want to be blamed for throwing the first punch. "She'd choose me over you any day." Jacob argues back. "Yeah right." i scoff. This kid looks to much into himself to even care if a girl liked him.

 "Wanna bet?" he asked. My eyebrows jumped up. "I like a good challenge, whats the bet?" He stops and thinks for a while. 

"She's a very insucure chick... no one besides her parents and i have seen her naked, therefore it would be easier for me to sleep with her...so first one to get in her pants wins.... $500" I chuckle. "you want me to sleep with her for $500?" He clears his throat. "why you scared?" 

"why would i be scared i mean look at me, im finer than a dime, she'll be begging me to take my clothes off if anything" 

He rolls his eyes. "Watch it asshole" I flip him off and walk back to my room.

Sitting on my bed i fell a shot of guilt surge through my spine. she's a human, not an object justin my conscience tells me.Shes not even worth $500, she's so beautiful, she's priceless. My mom has taught me better. I have the urge to get up and stop the bet now,but i cant. If i do it will make me look weak and Jacob will win over all. Fuck my mom is going to be pissed if she finds out. And thats the thing, she wont find out. This is between Jacob and I.

No one will find out.

 AUTHORS NOTE:  hey guys i know this is really  late and stuff, but ive had a lot of school work to do and staar test are still coming, (i live in texas), then i have an EOC because of my advance algerbra class. Anyway wtf is up with justin. if you were him would you go for the bet or not? Tell me in the comments. KK love you guys XOXO

                      love, Serenity