7.

Stas's p.o.v

Justin and i literally talked the rest of the night. We really got to know each other and I'm glad we didn't decided to do anything stupid, like kiss again. Justin had just left the room, leaving me with a smile on my face. But i just realized that there is a problem here. Now that i've really gotten to know Justin it seems as if i like him even more. That cant happen. Like at all. I decided to text Jacob. Maybe this will get Justin out of my head for a while.

S: hey... 

J: hi

S: wow..I'm surprised that u responded

J: why wouldn't i 

S: maybe because you're suppose to be mad at me 

J: trust me I'm not that mad.... just disappointed

S: did you want me to like you bad..

why the fuck did you ask that. My conscience yells at me, and honestly i needed to be yelled at. I don't know what pushed me to ask him that but i did. Waiting for a response i pulled the loose strings from the hem of my shirt.

J: honestly i was hoping you did... but then Justin came and..

S: I'm sorry i just....

J: you just what?

S: i have to go bye 

J:um... OK bye love you

I decide not to respond to that, because clearly i don't know how. I lay in my bed and drift to sleep. 

                                                                                  ****

The next morning i walk downstairs and my mother is cooking breakfast. I sit on the stool at the bar and watch as she cooks. "good morning honey how was you rest? she asks. Stressful "It was fine, how was yours" I ask back. " It was fine, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the studio today with Justin and i?"

She hands me a plate of egg whites, pancakes, yogurt and fruit salad. "sorry mom i have a meeting today with the modeling agency." She nods her head and i continue to eat. When I'm finished get up from the bar and head upstairs. I change into a light blue romper and some black wedges from asos, then but my hair back in a tight sock bun. When I finish getting ready I come out of my room and Justin is standing on the top stair in a tank top and sweats. "Hey Justin." I grin and pass by him. Before i could get to the last step, he calls my name. I roll my eyes then turn around, putting on a fake smile. I really didn't want to have a conversation with him this morning, because once a few words come out of his perfect little mouth i'll be distracted. 

"where you going?" He asks coming down the staircase to meet me. He stops in front of me and his morning voice is literally going to be the death of me. He's so freaking sexy!! Pull yourself together Stas and answer his question. I snap out of my thoughts and say, " business, I'm meeting up with my modeling agency to see about my Elle cover shoot, in Brazil". "woah you're going to Brazil?" He asks. I grin and nod, "In a month." 

"I would love to come with you." he smiles. My eyes widen. "to brazil?" i say. He chuckles and shakes his head. "No with you right now.... although Brazil would be amazing." "Haven't you already been to Brazil?" I ask. "Yeah but with a beautiful girl like you.. It would make it seem as if i'd never been" 

Get out of there stats! Get out!

"Oh um well I'm not sure you can go you have your own photo shoot in..." I look at my watch " an hour and i need to leave now" I say. "I'm sure i can make arrangements with you mom... she loves me!"  

He passes the stairs and heads in the kitchen to talk to my mom. I sit on the bottom step with my head in my hands. I should of said no... or at least come up with a legit lie, like its confidential... Or you cant go because Its in Germany. Ughhh  your so stupid Stas! Justin comes around the corner with a grin on his face. "She said I could go!" He yells and heads outside to my car.

This is going to be a long ride.

Justin's p.o.v

We get into the car and Stas rolls the windows down. We are driving down the highway and i decide to turn the radio on. Stas gives me a glance. "what?" I ask. "Turn that shit off" she says. "Why ?" I begin to laugh. "I cant concentrate when music is playing while I'm driving." she whines. I roll my eyes and turn the music up,giving her a sly grin. 

"Justin!" she screams. She is now laughing while slapping my arm and focusing on the road all at the same time. "Come on, you've never sang along to the radio before?" she shakes her head and I look at her as if she just killed someone.

She groans, "come one Justin turn it down." She bites her lip, "...for me.." 

God damn. This girl knows exactly what shes doing. She puts her hand on my knee and continues to move it up towards me. She stops and says it again "please turn it down Justin'". I'm trying really hard to control Jerry right now. I gulp and nod me head. I turn down the music and quickly turn toward her hoping for more than just a show. She removes her hands. "thanks!" she says. and continues to drive down the street.

"Are you fucking kidding me?.." i say plainly. She gives back a confused look. "you're gonna play a small game with me and not expect me to want more?" 

"what do you mean?" she says simply. This girl knows exactly what she did. She can't do that. Especially to a boy with crazy as hell hormones. 

"You cant just get me....you know.." i say turning from her and to the window. "No i don't know". Yes the fuck she does know. I can hear her chuckle under her breath. She knows exactly what in talking about but she wants me to say it instead of her. 

"Stop fucking around Stas you know what i mean.." I snap. She begins to laugh and i roll my eyes. 

"Oh come on Justin, I thought you were the fearless bad boy... you're 20 you can say anything don't be scared" She says pretty much mocking me. I take a deep breath and let the embarrassing words out.

"I was going to say-" 

"what sorry i cant hear you!" she shouts. God she makes me sick. but shes so fucking beautiful, one simple glance and I'm under her spell.

"What i was going to say was... you cant just get me hard and not expect me to want more..."

She stays quiet for the first minute but then burst out laughing.

"Its not fucking funny men have their needs!" i yell. I cant help but stair at her as she laughs. Her laugh is contagious and i begin to laugh with her. The laughing goes down and all the sound in the car is the whistles from the wind outside.

"sorry Justin, but I'm not like that.." she quietly whispers staring into the horizon as she drives.  I realize it would be better if i said nothing and just to let her talk. 

"...Even if i was.." she starts, "I couldn't, there are so many things i have just realized and i cant let anyone else come up... sometimes even when you don't know how to deal with your feelings... you should  just let your heart take control." 

"This is about Jacob isn't it." She sheds a small tear and i already know it is. "I love him Justin.." She says. 

Those words killed me. They hurt me more than i thought they would and i can literally hear the crack. I swallow the lump in my throat and stare at the window. 

The rest of the way was, a quiet and awkward ride. Maybe i shouldn't have come.

AUTHORS NOTE: HEY GUYS!!!! I'M SO SO VERY SORRY. i DIDN'T UPDATE SOON ENOUGH BECAUSE I HAVE AN EOC COMING UP IN A WEEK AND I WAS REALLY FOCUSED ON STUDY INSTEAD OF WRITING. ANYWAY WHAT DO YOU THINK OF STAS AND JUSTIN'S CONVERSATION IN THE CAR. HONESTLY I THINK STAS ADMITTING THAT SHE LOVED JACOB WAS A GOOD THING. YOU'RE PROBABLY WONDERING WHY THE HELL IS THIS A BIEBER FAN FIC WHEN SHE "DOESN'T LOVE JUSTIN", BUT I PROMISE YOU MY BABES THAT WILL COME. ANYWAY I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS. HOPE TO UPDATE SOON. HI CAROLINE AKA CALI... 

XOXO, SERENITY