Change of heart ( justin Bieber love story)

I hated everything about being in this family. Most people may think, why wouldn't you be grateful for your family?, but whats to be thankful for when everyone just ignores you and pretends your not there.

Hi im Anastasia, funny right, my in denial arrogant mother named me after a movie..... anyway my best friend Jacob calls me stas or kitten. im 19 years old still living with my mother who thinks im not responsible enough to live on my own.

My mother is a professional photographer who takes pictures of celebrities from Naomi Campbell to Rihanna. While my father owns a business, Elle look book, the international super model competition. Most of the time he isnt even home. Also I have my 16 year old sister, California but we call her Cali for short. Then there's my brother, he's 21 and literally thinks her runs the world.

My family is crazy and no one here even talks to me but my sister, shes my favorite.

Someone knocked on my door.  "come in!" I yell scrolling down instagram.

Cali.

"Hey , moms got a client in half an hour and she want us to come."

I roll my eyes, locking the screen on my phone and sitting up. "why would she want us to come, tell her I dont want to go."

"Come on stas she says she has something special planned and really want us to go."

I sigh standing up and pulling my brown hair into a high pony tail.My sister grinned as I followed her down the stains and into my mothers Range Rover. 

"Now, Stas, Cali, I want you to be on your best behavior,  ok your suprise is to be taken seriously ok?"

Wow never new a suprise to be serious, but Cali and I nod our head anyway. 

Mothet continues to ramble on about how amazing of a parent she is for whats she is about to do, as I plug in my earphones and decide to text Jacob.

A: please help me!

J: what whats wrong

A: my mom's taking cali and I to her job :(

J: lol and what can I do

A: I dont know come with me you know where her studio is

J: kitten, my car is in the shop

A: ughhh skateboard over here

J: kitten...

A: jac..

J: fine ill see what I can do

A: omg thank you I love you so much

J: whatever kitten love you too lol

We arrive to my moms studio, and  she has cali and I sit in two chairs.

"What do you think the suprise is?" Cali asks me.

"I dont know neither do I care."

"Really Stas, come on give mom some respect, shes doing something for us."

"yeah for once."

Annoyed I turn on my phone and check the time. We've been here for 35 minutes.

"at least shes trying" I hear Cali say under her breath.

I roll my eyes and walk out of the studio. I know I see  like a jerk to my mother and all but she never paid me much attention,  why should I pay her attention.  I text Jacob asking him where he was.

J: turn around silly

I turn around and see Jacob standing with his long board in his hand. I run and jump in to his arms and he picks me up, pecking my forehead. 

"hey kitten!" he grins putting me down

"Jacob you're a life saver, I don't think I can keep my cool around my mother."

He chucklea and shakes his head. I fluff up his blonde hair attempting to climb up his back. He was taller than me and always gave me piggyback rides.

"Woah, stas you seem heavier lay off the hot fires." he jokes.

I slap his back telling him to be quiet and giggle to myself.

At that time, Cali walks out. "ok love birds, mom says come inside."

Hopping of Jacobs back I walk inside. since there are only two chairs I sit in Jacobs lap and he tugs on my hair.

My mother walks out giddy and smiles towards us.

"oh hello Jacob,  anyway your suprise is right over there."

We all turn our heads to see the back of a boy. He's standing next to the dressers and they dress him, and he stands infront of a mirror. His pants sag low and you can tell that his hair us spiked up from the back. Hes wearing a snapback and black jeans with a black tanktop and a white jacket. His supras are red ad well as his snapback. He checks himself one more time, before turning around to greet up.

I couldn't really see who he was from afar but as he walked closer I began to realize who he was. I could hear Cali squeal, but I focused my eyes on him.

Then there he was in front of me, with a white teeth smile and his hand out.

"Hey im justin."

( A/N: hiiii im serenity and im writing this fan fiction hopefully you liked the first chapter, and think its really captivating. I put a lot of work into it so please like.  hoping to post the next chapter later today or tomorrow.  Thanks xoxo)