8.

stas's p.o.v

We walk into the building and are greeted by one of my managers. "Hello stas your meeting is in five, so if you could just wait out here, do you mind because I can stop the meeting now and send you in?"

I shake my  head "No Amber I'm fine right here." She smiles and walks off. Justin and I find a seat and sit down. "Damn seems like you're the boss here!" Justin grins.  "Well when your father owns a top modeling agency you're likely to get respect." 

" Well look at you bad ass!" He laughs. I roll my eyes and slap his arm. "Do you always have to make a big deal out of everything?", 

"Well when it comes to you......yes"

Right when i was about to say something, Amber comes out of the office as well as some other work members. "Ms. brooks, they're ready  for you" She says opening the office door. Justin and I are walking in and Mr. Kayden jumps out of his seat. I quickly turn toward him. He has a huge smile on his face and he looks like a suffocating frog. "Sir are you ok?" I ask taking a seat and sitting Justin next to me. "Just fine stas! Just fine.. YOU ARE A GENUIS!!" Confused I sit back in the seat and wait for him to explain.

"Thee Justin Bieber.... this is a perfect publicity stunt! By the time you leave for Brazil the people will know your name like the back of their very own hand!!! great work stas!"

"Sir what the hell are you talking about i brought Justin here only because-"

"you knew he would make business!" Mr. Kayden int erupts. "NO! simply because he asked to tag along, we came here to talk strictly business, publicity has nothing to do with it... at least not for now. Excuse me i do not mean to come out of line Sir but we need to be covering photo shoots the next red carpet... As your client i need to be prepared!"

Everyone in the room is now starring at me and Mr. Kayden slowly sits down. He clears his throat before he speaks. "I'm sorry Ms. Brooks, you are right... i was out of line, Amber bring the planning chart will you?" He says. She looks at me with a mouth still wide before quickly walking out of the room. I turn to Justin and he's biting his lip. He leans over to me and whispers, "I don't know about you but i find a woman who can take control seriously sexy," He leans back and gives a wink. My whole body tenses up, and I'm no longer sure if i can continue talking without imagining Justin taking me on the desk. Since when did you start thinking like that stas, My conscience asks. Honestly i have not a clue what the fuck that was but it seems as if Justin get sexier every minute, seconds even. 

We continued the meeting throwing in a little ideas here and there, and so far so good. 

"This really sounds fun." Justin says, I grin at him then turn back to look at the locations. "Well aren't you coming?" Mr. Kayden asks. I quickly turn to Justin hoping he would say no, he has to much work. I cant have Justin in Brazil with me during a photo shoot. The shoot is going to be super seductive, which means shirtless me. Also since we're in Brazil, and its hot that means shirtless Justin. Trust me a shirtless Justin will be a distraction. Plus Jacob. I don't need to make anymore stupid mistakes to crush his heart more than I already have.

I turn and patiently wait for Justin's answer. 

"Sure why not.." He says biting his lip. FUCK! He needs to stop or my pants will come off now. 

We finish the meeting and begin to head out the door. Justin stops me as everyone walks out and says, " I hope you can take control of me like you did Mr. Kayden in Brazil, aka Sex city.."  He slaps my butt and heads to the car. 

What the hell. He has never been like this. I don't know if he's having a horny moment right now but it needs to stop because just about now i can barley keep my posture.  I get in the car and we begin driving. Justin puts his hand out but i stop him. "If you're reaching for that damn radio Justin you're walking home!" I say with a playful grin. "I really like them bossy babe" He says back laughing. I roll my eyes and push back his hand. "I'm not your babe." I say. He smiles and says, "whatever, i bet you wanna be.." I don't respond because I damn sure know i would be lying. 

"We should go somewhere tonight..somewhere fun!" He shouts. I laugh at how child like he's being and shake my head. "Like where the mall.." I ask. He gives me a confused look, "Girl what the fuck,". 

I scoff, "What i don't get out much..". his mouth drops open. "What do you mean you're a gorgeous model, you can go anywhere you want!" 

"Yeah and i prefer my house where the refrigerator and netflix are... Now that is a life!" I say dying of laughing. This time Justin isn't laughing ans it makes me laugh even more at how serious he loos. 

"Pull over." He says blankly. "What! no I'm not pulling over." I say. He may be a sexy as hell guy but NO one controls my car. "Pull over or i'll get naked."

"Yeah rig-" I begin, but i turn over and Justin is pulling his underwear down. "Ok ok!" I say and pull the car over. I guess someone can control my car. "Get out and let me drive." He says grinning. 

"Hell no! you are-" He pulls his pants lower and i can now see his pubic hairs. Although i don't want him to stop i Get out of the car and we switch sides. He turns on the radio and begins driving. "Justin!" I whine. 

"What I'm driving...so i get to play the radio." Rolling my eyes i turn toward the window and lay my head on the back seat.

"Trust my beautiful this is going to be so much fun!" He says. I grin and honestly begin to wish for an amazing night with Justin. This really does seem fun.

AUTHORS NOTE: HIII GUYS. i KNOW I DIDN'T POST SOON ENOUGH BUT I JUST GOT FINISHED WITH MY EOC AND I'M VERY BUSY SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! ANYWAY WHERE DO YOU THINK JUSTIN IS GOING TO TAKE HER.  HONESTLY I DON'T EVEN KNOW... I HAVE TO FIGURE SOMETHING OUT LOL. BUT I HOPED YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. I FEEL LIKE ITS SHORTER THAN USUAL BUT WHAT EVER! LOVE YOU GUYS AND HOPE TO UPDATE SOON!!

XOXO, SERENITY