2.

justins p.o.v

I walked up to the two daughters of my photographer,  and damn were they fine. They oldest one was the hottest. I could tell she was the oldest since there was a boy underneath her.

Damn, probably her boyfriend.

"Hey im justin." I say,  holding out a hand. I watched as the blonde haired boy pulled her tighter, and I held back a chuckle. She doesn't take my hand but just stares at me. Honestly im not sure if it's good or bad.

I show off a small grin and put my hand in front of the younger daughter. Instead she hugs me tightly and my smile widens.

"So what's your names." I say grabbing a water bottle from the nearest snack table. The younger girl speaks up first.  "California, but you can call me Cali everyone does." She talks quickly.

Her nervousness makes me smile a small bit. Shes really adorable. I look toward her sister but she says nothing.

Thats when her mother walked in again.

"Hello, justin are my girls behaving?" she asks with a smile.

" yes ma'am, but this ones a little mute" I chuckle

"Well speak up Stas."

The girls eyes snap toward her mother then back to me.

"Hi, im Anastasia,  but you can call me stas, or kitten"   shes slowly says.

"No you can call her Anastasia or stas, no one calls her kitten but me." The blonde boy interupts.

"and you are?..." Im a little aggravated by his tone, he seems too over protective.

" Jacob"

" are you stas's boyfriend?"

"why are you asking?"

"He's not my boyfriend,  he's my best friend" Stas says, and I smile.

She stands up and sticks out a hand. "Nice to meet you"

I shake her hand and nod.

"Now justin is going to be my client for a month" their mother starts. " He has photo shoots everyday for an hour for some upcoming events, therefore Mr. Bieber will be staying with us, so he doesn't miss a shoot, something like this is very important."

"wait he's staying with you guys!" Jacob asks,

"why yes, jac he is."

"doesnt he own a house here in California?!"

"He lives in Calabasas,  we live in Malibu thats almost 3 hours away, so he will be staying with us."

Jacob rolls his eyes and grabs stas by the waist.

"could you give me a ride home?"

"of course Jacob,  Stas go start the car ill be out in 5"

I watch as all three of them walk outside.

"How old are they?" I ask.

"Well Cali is 16, Stas is 19, and Jacob is 19 also, now I have an older son and hes 21"

"cool" I nod.

Anastasia's p.o.v

Jacob, Cali, and I sat in the car in silence,  as we waited for my mother to come out. It was too silent for my comfort. I shifted and laid my head on Jacobs shoulder to make myself more comfortable.  His body tensed up and I immediately snapped up and stared at him.

"Jac are you ok?"

"im fine." he says but doesnt look at me.

"what was that back there?"

"what do you mean?"

I roll my eyes and lay my head back on his shoulder.

My mother finally comes out and gets in the car.The drive is quite and awkward.

Thats when Jacob kisses my forehead. 

" You know I love you right?" He whispers in my ear.

I smile and nod my head. "Youre the best Jac."

I wrap my arms around his shoulders squeeze him until he starts laughing.

"ughh can u guys just date already!" Cali interferes.

Jacobs body tenses again as I grin and shake my head.

"No Because, he's my best friend, right Jac?"

He shows a half smile and says "Whatever you say kitten."

                                           ******

We walked to the front door of my house as justin got out of the car behind us.

"Welcome Justin!" My mom says over dramatically. I roll my eyes and push past her.

Jacob follows behind me and we go upstairs to my room. Closing the door, I run and jump on Jacob who was already laying down on his phone. 

"Kitten!" he yells, because I caused him to drop his phone. He rolls over on top of me and tickles my side. I scream in laughter. Finally he stops tickling me and pins me down with both arms. "you cant mess around like that, you're so crazy I love you." He grins and whispers.

Suddenly my door opens. Justin.

I try to move from under Jacob but he stays still." sorry didn't mean to ruin the mood, am I interrupting." Justin smirks.

"no" I say the same time Jacob says yes.

I managed to pull myself from under Jacob making him fall flat on his stomach. I looked between the two and them then steady my eyes on justin.

"uhm...not to be rude but why are you in here?"

"To make sure that you guys aren't having sex." My eyes widened. Jacob was about to get up but I rested my hand on his thigh so he knows not to move.

"what?" I ask.

" calm down" he smiles. "it was a joke, your mom wanted you to show me the guest room."

"oh ok." Still shocked about the comment Justin proposed, I turned to Jacob telling him ill back. 

" I'll go with you." he says, but I shake my head.

Before I could leave, He grabs my hand and pulls me toward him.

" Be careful,  I don't trust him." he whispers. 

Confused, and a little hurt that he doesn't like justin,  I leave the room.

A/N: Hey guys here is the next part. I Hope you like it, sorry that I couldn't get it done faster. OHHHHH Jacob doesn't like Justin. Who do you want Anastasia to be with. Jacob,  her best friend for years, or justin the boy she nearly met, but knows his whole life story from magazines.  ♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥