Chapter 1: "Take Flight, Find Mine"

Start from the beginning

Chris soon moved on to the next addition.

"And she is a sugar-addicted superfan, with sixteen Total Drama blogs, Sierra!"

An overly energetic girl with a long, purple braid came running out of the bus.

"Oh my gosh! I love you guys! And this is the greatest day of my life!"

She screamed a bit. "Anybody got a paper bag I could breathe into?"

Her eyes suddenly fixated on Cody, making her gasp and run over to him.

"Oh my gosh! Cody! I've dreamt of this moment, if only you weren't wearing a shirt."

He looked very disturbed, but it was ignored by Chris, who started introducing the last new contestant.

"And lastly, she's an all-American gal with a talent like no other, but little voice and an even smaller social life, Miranda!"

A petite, quiet girl stepped out of the bus with a nervous grin. Her eyes resembled blue lace agate stones, foggy yet bright, with a doll-like way about them. Her dirty blonde hair looked like the tips were dipped in a lighter blonde, a natural fade. She held a pair of glasses and a smartphone in her hand. She was dressed simply in a plain grey t-shirt, black leggings, and burgundy ankle boots, with white fur on the insides.

Despite her rather bland outfit, she noticed some of the boys giving her curious looks, to which she waved with a sheepish smile.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you."

Lindsay smiled at her. "Oh my gosh, you're so cute! I love your hair!"

Miranda blushed, taking a piece of said hair into her hands and smiling back.

"T-Thanks."

Soon, a gigantic cargo plane, with Chris's face on the fuselage, rolled into the runway. Chef Hatchett was in the cockpit.

"What the!?"

"Excuse me, but I'd like to express concern about the safety of our plane," Courtney complained.

"Relax! It's perfectly safe!"

As Chris spoke, a piece of metal fell off the plane.

"Now boarding!"

"No! I can't ride in that! Call the United Nation! Call a cab! Call my mom! No, I'm not doing this! I'm out, this is unethical!"

Owen's panicking ceased when he was knocked out with a frying pan.

"Anyone else got a problem with it?"

With nervousness, the other people approved of the plane, much to Chris's delight.

"No!"

"Love it~!"

"Dibs on the window seat!"

"Now, boarding! To a voyage to a million big ones! We're saving you a First Class seat for all the action. Right here, on Total! Drama! World Tour!"

He sang the last two words, making Duncan roll his eyes.

"Seriously?"

Chris ignored him as everyone boarded onto the plane and was given a tour of its interior. As this occurred, Chris mentioned that there would be singing challenges every episode, which led to mixed reactions from the contestants.

"Singing? Seriously? I thought Chris was joking about that." Gwen scoffed.

"Well, I don't see a problem with it." Courtney grinned optimistically.