Chapter 7: "Almost Losing Faith"

Team Chris and Team Victory sat in Loser Class, which was starting to feel normal. Team Amazon had been in First Class more than any other team and it didn't make anyone in the room happy.

"Man, I'm so sick of having this animal mangling curse!" DJ sighed.

"Curse, shmurse. The more you believe that trash, the more power it has over you." LeShawna rolled her eyes.

"Wow, really? Maybe you're right!" he smiled hopefully.

Owen soon spoke up. "Six episodes and no eliminations! If we were a steak, we'd be a thirty-two-ounce porterhouse! And you guys would be a tiny slice of baloney."

Team Victory glared at him. Even Alejandro rolled his eyes at his gloating.

"Need I remind you that we lost the last challenge?"

"Well, with you as our leader, nothing is impossible! Heck, I'm not even afraid of flying anymore! Check this out!"

Owen stood up and danced around the room. There was an awful lot of turbulence making the hole in the room reak open again. Everyone started screaming and hanging on for dear life as Owen nearly fell out of the plane.

"Oh, shoot! Gadzooks! Help! Somebody, pretty please! Al! Give me an Ale-hand-bro!"

Alejandro merely scowled.

Team Victory pulled him back in and reboarded the hole by pushing a crate to it. A seagull soon landed on DJ's lap.

"No, shoo! Go! You're not safe with me!"

Alejandro went to take a quick confessional.

"Ugh, how dare he pervert the name of Alejandro Burromuerto?"

He rolled his eyes, taking a frustrated sigh before leaving. On his way back he saw he saw Miranda headed to the confessional as well, head down. He didn't pay it any mind, though.

She locked herself in the room, taking deep breaths. She was still on edge from being heard in the shower the other day, and almost getting sucked out of the plane nearly pushed her anxiety over the edge.

"Today's not the day to be threatening my life, man. I don't know if I've ever been this paranoid...This challenge better be tame. But knowing my luck, it'll be awful."

Back in Loser Class, the plane was soaring over massive mountains.

"Whoa, aren't those the Alps?" Noah asked.

"Welcome, mein Wienerschnitzel. In preparation for landing, please unbuckle your seatbelts and head to the cargo hold."

Once everyone was there, they were dropped into the snowy mountains below. DJ saw Miranda falling and quickly dove to catch her. She looked up at him with a nervous smile, her cheeks flushing pink.

"Oh, geez...Thank you."

"Not a problem." he smiled back as he put her down.

Alejandro looked up and tried to catch LeShawna, but she landed on him.

"Thanks, Alejandro." she sighed with relief.

"No problem." Agony could be heard in his voice.

Tyler came out of the snow right by Lindsay.

Hi, Darrell!" she waved.

"It's me! Tyler! Season one, you and I were together!" he exclaimed.

She looked puzzled. "You must have me confused with someone else. The only guy I was ever into on this show was Tyler, and he's never coming back."