SIRENA 11

KIEL'S POV

"A-aray! Ang hirap naman pala nito!"

Pfft. She's so cute. Err. Erase that.

"Ayoko nito! Waaaah! Mamamatay yata ako kapag yan ang parati kong sinusuot kapag lumakad." and she take off the 5 inches high heels she wore.

Tss. She's so very ignorant. But I find it cute. Nah. That's only a compliment.

"Here. Ito nalang ang suotin mo para hindi ka mamatay."

I give her a pair of black doll shoes that I found near my side. She take it from me and wear it.

Psh. No thank you? Walang pasalamat?

That doll shoes fit her feet well.

"Waaah! Ito nalang ang ganda! Hehe ayos naba to Kiel?" she questioned and look at me.

I look at her and all I can say is I've saw a most beautiful goddess in front of me. And smiling at me.

"A-ahh. A-ayos na yan. Tara na." I said and started to walk to the cashier.

Damn! Bakit ako nauutal? And my heart beats so fast! What the hell is wrong with me?

I can sense that she follow me and murmured something. I walk slow so that I can hear what she's saying clearly.

"---tingin siya ay manlalaki ang kanyang mga mata? Masyado ba akong pangit? Hindi naman yata ah. Baka naging multo na ako sa paningin niya--"

I stop when I hear her. Damn. Who the hell is she reffering for? Is it a guy? Nah. I'm not jealous.

"---hala! Namatay na kaya ako? Hmm--oh!"

She bumped at my back. Shit! I can feel it. Damn! Her...her...

Her breasts!

Damn!

"H-hala! Naku patawad Ginoo!" she said.

"Ayan kasi Sarahdlia andami mong iniisip. At yung pagtitig pa nong tagalupang yon. Haaays. Yan tuloy." she said to herself.

Wait what? Did she just call herself Sarahdlia? Or I just mishear it?

I turned around and our eyes meet.

"H-hala! I-ikaw pala Kiel. Hehe. Paumanhin." she ashamely said and slightly bow her head.

How cute! Oh! Tch.

"Ayos lang" I said and hold her right hand and start walking.

Every time I talk to her. I must used Tagalog language so that she can understand what I'm saying.

Tch. Didn't she go to school or what else? Why didn't she understand English?

She have no choice but to follow me. I pay all of the things that she wore.

We was about to leave when we heard Clarisse's voice calling us.

Shit! I don't even remember that she's with us. I don't know why? Is it because of the presence of Sarah?

"Hey Kiel! Wait for me!" she yelled and walk so fast to our direction.

"Tsk. Ayan kasi ang bagal-bagal kumilos." Sarah murmured.

"Ha! Ano'ng sabi mo?!" Clarisse hissed at Sarah when she reached us.

"Ahh wala. Sabi ko mukha kang pagong. Tss magsama nga kayo dyan." she said and walk away.

What the hell is her problem?

"W-what!? That girl is so very very impossible! God! Sa ganda kong to? Mukha akong pagong? Eh siya? Mukha siyang isda! Psh."

"Tsk. Your fault." I said to her.

"What? Kakampihan mo yun Kiel ko? Why? I'm your real girlfriend! And you only just know her a couple of days ago. Why would just we come back for what we are before please?" she plead.

"No. I'm not coming back to you. I know you only used me and the worst is you're only playing. I'd love you but yet you only treat me like a trash. You just broke my heart. And by the way, don't call me yours coz I'm not your property. Tsk." I exclaimed and left her alone and dumbfounded.

Yeah. I loved her. And I don't know why I loved that kind of girl like her. Maybe, I was too obsessed with her beauty before that I only wash out all of her negativity sides and how demonic she is. Yes she's demon. That's what almost all of the people call her.

And that's because of the attitude she have and about the background of her family.

She's Clarisse Olivia Demony.

Then why the hell I am telling all about her? Tsk.

But coming to that Birthday party of her dad was really not a good idea.

"Kiel!"

Tss. Speaking of her.

I stopped and look at her.

"Tsk. What now? Did you finally awaked at the reality that I would not come back to you anymore?" I asked sarcastically.

"Tch! Haha! You know me well Kiel. I'm not just give up on things easily. I will do everything just to get you back." she says and tapped my shoulder.

She started to walk but she continue saying stupid and nonsense things.

"Well, were going to dad's party tonight. Dad would be mad if you're going to do something that I hate. You have no choice and you know what I mean..."

She suddenly stop and faced me.

"...you're mine tonight Kiel." she said and continue walking to the parking lot.

Psh. I'm not going to be yours. I won't let that happen. And I'm not afraid at your dad.

"Oh anak. Anong nagyari kay Sarah at Clarisse?" Mom asked as I enter the driver's seat.

"Ahm. I don't know?" I answered and started the engine.

A/N: Whoa! Sorry kung may mga wrong grammar man guyses! Ipagpaumanhin niyo sana, nag me-mens na yong ilong ko. Hehe. Actually, I'm not good at writing in English but I understand it. Ya feel me? Yeah I figlia. WAHAHAHA so ayon skl yun syempre. Toinks! ABANGAN~😉