✨How to Overcome Jealousy and Envy✨

We all have had times where we have become jealous or envious of someone.Jealousy is normal and it is in human nature.We cannot avoid it.When we are going through rough times in our lives we tend to look at people who are doing better than us and it certainly doesn't help if they brag about all the blessings they have. However, we have to recognize that we won't get what they have just by wanting it and by wanting to remove their source of happiness or the source we feel envious of.We won't get it. Even if they lose the object/characteristic or whatever we were envying, still we won't miraclously get what they lost.Perphaps we seek satisfaction through our envy, we don't want them to have something better than us because it makes us feel bad about ourselves.We cannot avoid the feeling of envy or jealously but we can control it from turning into something where you start hating the person.Whenever, you start feeling envious towards someone then suplicate for them. Ask Allah to bless them with more or to put blessings in whatever they are doing.It is hard but believe me when you do this, all your negative feelings towards that person disappear.

(please ignore all of the run-on-sentences/fragments and any mistakes because this is unedited)