✨As you think of Him✨

Prophet Muhammad (May peace and blessings be upon him) said : Allah Subhanahu Wata'ala said:

I am as My servant thinks (expects) I am. I am with him when he mentions Me.

If he mentions Me to himself, I mention him to Myself;

and if he mentions Me in an assembly, I mention him in an assembly greater than it.

If he draws near to Me a hand's length, I draw near to him an arm's length.

And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.'" -(Sahih Bukhari)

Narrated / Authority of: Abu Dhar

Allah's Messenger said that Allah said: He who comes with a good deed, its reward will be ten like that or even more. And he who comes with vice, his reward will be only one like that, or I can forgive him. He who draws close to Me a hand's span, I will draw close to him an arm's length. And whoever draws near Me an arm's length, I will draw near him a fathom's length. And whoever comes to Me walking, I will go to him running. And whoever faces Me with sins nearly as great as the earth, I will meet him with forgiveness nearly as great as that, provided he does not worship something with me. (This Hadith is sound and reported by Muslim, Ibn Majah and Ahmad in his Musnad). Another prophetic tradition says: (He who met Allah associating anything with Him, will enter Hell) (Muslim)