Chapter 5

"Hi does Jungkook live here? I'm his sister."

WHAT? How? When? Where? 

My head started running wild. I didn't have a clue how she found the house, or if I'm even supposed to allow her in. My anxiety started to build, thoughts frantically spinning around in my head.

"Um yes, he does live here but he's not here at the minute, he's at work. I can give him a message if you would like." I didn't know what to do, the atmosphere around us was thick with tension, but her smile never faltered.

"oh then just tell him that I think we should meet at our old spot, he'll remember." and with that, she left, leaving me alone to close the door and return to the sofa only to wait for my husband's arrival home.

Jungkooks pov.

I paced around my office, continuously tugging on strands of my own hair, desperately trying to come up with any way possible to keep my sister away from Taehyung.

I couldn't have her finding out what Tae is before he himself knows, it would be wrong for her to tell him, God it's wrong for me to tell him but it's better coming from his mate than a stranger.

The stress within me began to build and build, consuming my thoughts with endless loops of Taehyung crying, asking why I never told him what he is.

Now that I think about it, why haven't I told him? Yoongi knows Jimin knows, Namjoon knows, I would be amazed if Hoseok didn't know, so why haven't any of us told him yet? Is it because of the pain it may cause him? Maybe the memories that may awake? 

I continued to think until a loud slam of my office door startled me back into reality. Stood before me was none other than my lovely little mochi friend; Jimin. He was a panting mess as he held his hand out to signal to give him a minute. 

 "She's back isn't she?" He asked through his pants.

 " Yes, she's back. " 

 "Are you scared, Jungkook you know what she's capable of, so you want to risk it? She should have been dead centuries ago." 

 Jimin's stern face gave away now seriously he was taking this. My sister really isn't one to mess with, she's manipulative and ruthless, and if she doesn't get her way then that's just worse.

 "I'm scared Jimin, but I know Tae won't do what he did." 

" How can you be so sure? "

AN: hey guys sorry for such the long wait! I have been really busy recently and had writer's block so bad but now I have many new ideas for this book and I'm ready to write again! Also I hope this chapter leaves you with many questions, all of which will be answered in later chapters!

have a wonderful day and night!

Cass xx