Chapter 10

~Your P.O.V~

EJ was watching you as you made your way to Jeff. He dressed up as the Joker, so you decided to cosplay as Harley. Jeff cosplayed as Joker. You saw LJ had dressed up as Batman. You were confused when Splendor came over with a hat. You saw EJ's scalpel & smiled. It was close to the bottom. You guess only men put something in. You looked at Jeff as he put in his beloved knife.

"Mister J, Why do you carry a knife?" You asked.

"So I can tear your kitty a new one," he replied.

"So you're going to kill my kitty?" You replied almost crying.

"No, Harls, I'm just going to let it know what pin is," he replied. You couldn't lie. Him talking like this turned you on.

"Oh, Mister J. Kitty will like that," You replied smiling.

"(Y/N), You need to choose," Splendor said to you.

"Who's (Y/N)? I'm Harley," You replied putting the bat across your shoulders & letting your arms hold it.

"Fine, Harley you need to choose," Splendor said. You smiled & chose something. You pulled out EJ's Scalpel. EJ came & ripped the scalpel out of your hand before walking off. You licked the blood off your hand & smiled. It wasn't as good as a heart, but it'll do. You walked into the closet after Jeff told you to turn on the light & look for a video camera. You shivered & nodded walking in. Jane shut the door. You didn't know what game you're playing, but you pulled a string that lit up the room. You searched around & found the camera. You took the bat & smashed it into the camera.

"Good night," You whispered before turning to see EJ next to you. You walked towards EJ until you had him where you wanted him, against the wall. You put your hands on his cheeks & kissed him after you took off his mask. He put his hands on your waist & kissed you back. You pressed against him & turned your head to deepen the kiss. He flipped you so you were now against the wall. You smiled as he grabbed your ass & lifted you up. You wrapped your long legs around his waist never breaking the kiss. He pinned you against the wall & pulled away from the kiss.

"Ej, Puddin'. Why'd you stop?" You asked.

"Because you've been a very bad girl," He replied. You giggled.

"Aren't I always a bad girl puddin?" You asked.

"No, you're a very good Harley. I'd like to ride you one night," he replied licking his lips.

"Well, puddin', you'll have to make sure my kitty will like it," you replied kissing his neck.

"I think I feel you kitty purring," he replied as he put his hand down my glittery bottoms.

"P-P-Puddin', how much time do we have?" You asked him as he circled your clit.

"About 2 minutes," He replied.

"What! Puddin' If they find us like this, they'll tell Mister J, & I'll never hear the end of it," You replied holding back your moans. He put his head in your neck & nibbled. You gasped knowing that he had found your sweet spot. he started to abuse it. You put your hand over your mouth as you moaned. He took his hand out of your bottoms & put you down. he let his tongue out a bit to lick your juices off his glove before putting his mask on. You ran to grab the bat before turning off the light.

"What's the bat for?" he whispered.

"It's for me to do this," You said before knocking him out using the bat. The door opened & you saw Jeff standing there.

"I did what you told me Mister J,"You replied walking up to him.

"That's a good girl Harls. Now tell me, why is he on the ground?" Jeff asked.