Chapter 2:

~Jack's P.O.V~

I was worried about (Y/N), but I didn't know why. It's not like I should. She's just a human that wandered into the forest. Yes, she was running, but she wasn't running from me. I smelled her sent & went to her. I didn't know she was moving because at the time I smelled her sent I was doing my rounds for border patrol for our house which is run by Slenderman. I ran in her directions to see her running towards me. I stopped & she hit me fainting at my feet. I picked her up & brought her to my room. I set her on the spare bed in my room. She looked adorable while she was asleep, but I noticed that she was malnourished. I walked to the kitchen & went to the fridge looking for food for her. Someone ate my kidneys or moved them, so I couldn't find them. Toby walked in & got his disgusting waffles & sat at the table. He was bugging me by asking if there were more waffles in the fridge. I kept telling him no, but he didn't listen. I heard someone walk in & listen for a bit before they started to walk out. I smelled the girl's sent that I smelled in the woods & slammed the door to the fridge. She stopped & flinched in the process. I smiled & walked up to her. I put my hands on her shoulders. She put her hands on mine, but her fingers went under my sleeves. I knew that she could feel the end of my gloves, but i didn't do anything except growl. I carefully made her turn around. She lost her grip as I turned her around. Her arms went to her sides as she let me turn her around fully. She just stared into my mask. Toby walked in between us & I backed up. He introduced himself & asked her about the stuff proxies have, but she's just human. At least I think she's just human.

I knew I was going to have to stop Toby from spilling everything we've worked on so hard at keeping it a secret. I introduced myself & than pinned her to the wall. I knew she'd be moving into my room until Slender figures out if she has any special abilities, so I Laid out some rules. She was shaking out of fear, but she agreed on the rules. I walked out of the room Going to my room & clearing out half of the closet for her clothes. I left hangers for her shirts or jackets. I then went over to my jars & picked out the oldest of them all & opened it. I took a deep breath in smelling the contents inside. I reached in & pulled the contents out. (No, just because you're reading this doesn't mean that I'm going to tell you what he's eating.) I pulled my mask up just enough to put the contents in my mouth before eating them & putting my mask back down. I cleaned the jar & put it in my killing sweater pocket. I walked out of my room to see (Y/N) carrying Toby out of Slender's office. I knew how heavy Toby was, & was worried when (Y/N) fell to her knees. She was gentle about putting Toby's head on her lap. She was worn out & couldn't breathe. I ran up to her & asked what happened. She told me in short sentences as she took a gasping breath between each one. I sighed, picking Toby up in the process, & held my hand out for her to take. She took it & I helped her up. She nodded to me in thanks, but started to fall. I caught her & picked her up bridal style. She blushed before she fell asleep. I carried them to Toby's room. I carefully put her on the floor, so I could but Toby on his bed. I picker her back up & carried her to my room again, but there was another bed in the room that I'm guessing was for her. I laid her in it. She started to shiver, so I grabbed a blanket from the closet & laid it over her. She smiled & turned to face me, but she was still asleep. I smiled & kissed her forehead before walking to the dining room. I saw everyone there. They were waiting for everyone to come down, so we could eat. I looked at Slender & nodded. He gave the hint he was smiling & nodded back at me. I quickly walked back upstairs to my room. I sat on the edge of (Y/N)'s bed. She was still asleep, but I knew she was going to have to be woken up. I decided to wake Toby up first before I woke her up. I walked to Toby's room, & Toby was already up rubbing his head.

"You okay Toby?" I asked him.

"No. I saw (Y/N)'s face change & Slender was not only amazed by it, but was scared too. I don't know what (Y/N) is, but I'm kinda interested to know. She said it only happened when she got mad, but I think the forms depend on her mood," Toby said. He tried to stand up, but fell back onto his bed. I sat on his bed & put his arm over my shoulders. We stood up together & I helped him down the hall & stairs. Toby whispered under his breath when to step down. He knew that I could see, but sometimes my vision would either spot out or blur, so I didn't mind it. I got him to his chair & walked to my room to see (Y/N) sitting up. She had her head in her hands, & she was crying. I walked up to her & pulled her into a hug. I didn't know why I was so soft with her, but I just am. She turned her head & buried in into my sweater. I patted her head & let her sob into my sweater. I chuckled when she gasped as she realized that I was holding her. She backed away from me a bit with her hands covering her mouth & nose. I looked at her, & she looked away. Her jawline was messed up a bit & I saw one of her teeth close to her chin. She tried to cover up her face using a pillow, but i didn't let her. I was mad that she didn't trust me, but worried because I thought Jeff had gotten to her & broke her jaw. She backed away from me more until she hit her head board. She seemed to not want to show me. That's when I noticed that her (Y/E/C) eyes were ice blue instead of her normal (Y/E/C).

"(Y/N), I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just a little concerned," I said.

"Please just go. I'm not going to show you," She said. She seemed to be crying. I don't know why, but I wanted to help her out.