Chapter 4:

~Jack's P.O.V~

I knew that Slender wasn't going to like the fact that (Y/N) brought a human into our house even though they were knocked out. I went to Slender's office & knocked on the door. I didn't do this often if at all, but this was serious.

"Enter," Slender said & I did. I saw that Slender was reading a newspaper, but he put it down & 'looked' at me.

"What is it Jack?" He asked.

"(Y/N) brought a human into the house," I said. Slender seemed to get a little mad, but calmed down quickly.

"Was this 'human' awake when she walked in this house?" Slender asked me.

"No, but it's still a human. Even if the human killed a couple," I said.

"This human you speak of is a proxy. She was there in order to kill the couple, but (Y/N) arrived. Sadie, the girl that you're worried about, decided to play out her cover, so she asked (Y/N) about myself & to show her my proxy mark. I don't know how (Y/N) actually got the mark, but Sadie believed her. Sadie decided to use her long range weapon. (Y/N) knocked Sadie out with a rock & finished killing the female before removing the eyes & organs of the victims. I don't know of you noticed, but the heart was gone in the jar of organs you got. That's because (Y/N) was holding back her hunger for human hearts. She's able to eat human food like Lulu, but will eat the heart of people like you do the organs. Also you're going to have to room with her, so I don't have to worry about her leaving this house without someone knowing. Finally you're going to go hunting with her, so I know that you're not killing someone that I didn't put on your list & so I know that she's getting her list done & isn't killing random people just for their hearts," Slender said.

I sighed & said, "Yes sir." Slender dismissed me, & I went into the Infirmary. (Y/N) was taking care of Sadie while Ann was writing her field report. (Y/N) Was wearing a cleaner, shorter, & blacker version of Ann's outfit. I couldn't help but look up the skirt. I noticed that (Y/N) was turning around, so I quickly stood up. Ann Snickered at me, but continued to work on her field report. (Y/N) Looked at me, but I couldn't tell if she was blushing or not because she was wearing a mask made out of (F/G).

I walked up to her & growled in her ear, "You're lucky this time bitch." I don't know why I said it, but I was mad that Sadie was one of us already. I walked away & went to my room. I needed to calm down before I have to share the room with (Y/N). I sat on my bed & took off my mask throwing it to the ground. I heard a knock on the door & growled to myself.

"Come in," I called out with a slight growl.

"EJ?" A small voice said. It was female, but they were scared. I knew it wasn't any of the other girls because they're not afraid of me. That only left (Y/N).

"What?" I asked. I still had a slight growl, but it was hard to tell that I was growling.

"What did I do to make you mad?" She asked me.

I sighed before saying, "Nothing. You didn't do anything. I just get worked up easily. The girl you brought in. Is her name Sadie?"

"Yeah, How did you know?" She replied.

"Slender. She's already one of us though. She was undercover for Slender that's why she acted the way she did," I said.

"I knew she was one of you already. I saw the proxy mark on her neck when I cared for her. She's better now of you'd like to visit her," (Y/N) replied.

I gave her a deep growl before calming down & saying, "I'm fine. She'll come to me if she wants to see me." I then put on my mask & told her to close the door. She did & I pushed her on the spare bed in the room & pinned her hands above her head with one of mine. Her legs were under mine as My free hand pulled out my scalpel & held it at her throat.

"This is your bed. There is room in the closet for your clothes if you have any. I do laundry on Thursday, so if you need anything washed you'll put it in the hamper. Also when we're out hunting you'll stay by my side. The only time we'll split apart is when I tell you to run. If you get left behind when we walk back then oh well. I'm not going to wait up for you just because you're new. Got it?" I replied.

"Yes EJ," She said as I got off of her & helped her off the bed. I had accidently pushed too hard with my scalpel. I pulled her to the bathroom & locked the door. I could tell she was cut on her stomach too. I patched up her neck & lifted up her shirt. She grabbed my hands & tried to push them away.

"EJ, We barely know each other," She whined.

I felt myself blush as I said, "That's not what I'm going to do. I'm going to patch up the wound on your stomach." She giggled awkwardly as she let go of my hands. I patched up the wound on her stomach before I put the first-aid stuff away. She tried to get up, but winced as the cut in her stomach started to hurt. I helped her up & took her to her bed. She carefully sat down before laying down & staring at the ceiling. I went to my bed & took off my mask before falling asleep.